Nevada-Las Vegas

Shot Glasses

Just found these on Etsy and ordered them after sending FI a picture.  I love them!  Owner was really nice and says we'll have them before we have to leave.  I will post once I get them to let you know how they turned out!

We are going to put the dice we got in the shot glass on the table.  

We had our dream wedding at Mirage on May 3, 2014! 

Re: Shot Glasses

• These are really cute! If you don't mind me asking, what vendor did you use on Etsy?
  • I hope you didn't get them personalized!  I don't take home most non-edible favors, and I especially wouldn't take home a favor with someone else's personal info on it!
  • @azwildcat vendor on Etsy is Factory21, here is the link.  They had a ton of options and the seller was really quick to respond and get the proof over to me.  https://www.etsy.com/shop/Factory21?ref=l2-shopheader-name

@JoanE2012 I totally got them personalized!  72 shot glasses for $140 including shipping, we couldn't pass it up.  We are huge shot glass collectors, so any that are left behind we'll bring home.  We are having a small wedding with our nearest and dearest and I have personalized items from many of their wedding, so I'm really not that worried about it.

• @ktbabe530 - thank you! I think that is a great idea- we collect shot glasses too.
  • We got personalized poker chips as our favors - 75 for $80 :)
  • I grab a shot glass every time I travel somewhere. I think personalized ones are nice. I think that's better than bubbles or chocolates. Just my opinion. Those are nice. I don't think we're doing any favours because I don't want people to have to pack them around after dinner. I would totally make sure I grabbed your shot glasses though :)
  • Those shot glasses are really cute! We are having little LOVE tealight candles for our favors. The way I see it, if our guests leave them behind.... that's more candles for us! Haha! I also love the way they will look on our tablescape with the little clear boxes and the "for you" sign.

Can't wait to say 'I do' on April 14, 2014 - Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com

• I would much prefer shot glasses over anything edible! I love them! We ordered personalized shot glasses but only for the wedding party as part of their gifts.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com
  • @johanna I love the poker chip idea!  that sounds awesome.  

@missmo, those candles look really nice, they are favors and add to the table decor, so smart!  

Thanks everyone!!!  I will let you know how they turn out when I get them in :)
  • the shot glasses are a great idea! They would have been a big hit with our guests! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • They are great! We are planning to give Wynn players cards (need to confirm they have them - anyone know??) and a $5 chip as favours, but love the shot glass and dice!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards