Snarky Brides

My photographer is awesome!!!

I have all the photos!! Edited (541 images), and raw images! Total came to 20 gbs on our external drive, which he was kind enough to borrow, load, and return. This guy is technically retired, but vetted me through our venue (note to newbies, be nice to people, not demanding when planning your wedding- it can have amazing results), and did the whole thing, and I have all my photos 3 weeks later!

They will be posted here in this thread by Sunday evening, I promise!

For the humor now: met with photographer today to get hard drive. He got called by the state govt (he used to be the official photographer of the governor, for the past 9 in office), to do a photo shoot, as the regular person was out sick. Tells me which big wig is there to be photographed (and he's photographed a lot of them)- this time, it was David Beckham! I just about shit my pants.

Second bit of humor- Evil Chipmunk is giving input into wedding photo album. There are multiple photos of Older Niece (ON) and Younger Niece, (YN). YN held my bouquet during the ceremony. Several shots have her looking carefully at it, not wanting to drop it. At final prayer, ON apparently decided YN was not bowing her head enough, and put a hand on her head to make her bow further. Yep, ladies, it looks like ON is SHOVING YN's head down. That is going in the album, with the caption from Evil Chipmunk: "Love takes many forms" just to satisfy her wicked sense of humor.

Re: My photographer is awesome!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards