Louisiana-New Orleans
Options

DJ referral help - Larry Dewitt/The Music Source

Need some help with reviews or really any information about Larry Dewitt and The Music Source DJs.  Their website claims 2011 Best of the Knot, yet I haven't been able to find him in any searches.  Has anyone used Larry or other DJs from the Music Source?  

Re: DJ referral help - Larry Dewitt/The Music Source

• Options
    Sorry, never heard of them. I tried googling them and not much comes up. I wonder how company's get that "best of the knot" status. I hope they don't pay for it.
  • Options
    I've never heard of them on here either.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    TeamBLT did you ever find anything out about Larry Dewitt with Music Source DJ's? I am looking into using him for my wedding in September? 
  • Options
    Hi,
    I booked Larry for my wedding in Oct. I found rave reviews about him on wedding wire. Now I have called him three times in the past two weeks and haven't heard from back from him. Needless to say I am worried. Has anyone spoke with him recently? Anyone found any other information? I'm concerned
  • Options
    I booked him, hesitantly, for my wedding in November. Last time we talked was mid-May. I emailed him last week and no response. Has he called you back yet? I wasn't too worried because everyone in New Orleans has been generally unresponsive/slow responding but now maybe I should be worried.
  • Options
    Scratch that. We just spoke, his spam filter is bad. I feel very confident every time I talk with him and feel like this was a good choice.
  • Options
    We have also booked Larry/Music Source for an October wedding.  We haven't had any response time issues to this point.  We will keep this thread updated if everything goes smoothly.
  • Options
    I spoke to Larry not long after typing my response. It seems he was out of town for a long time. I feel confident in him for my wedding in October. If you need some reassurance read his reviews of Weddingwire.
  • Options
    Been trying to contact Larry.. Has anyone used him with in the last few months?
  • Options
    Have you heared from Larry
  • Options
    edited September 2013
  • Options
    Have you heard from him I the last two weeks? I have tried emailing and calling him multiple times!
  • Options
    Since your weddings have past, how was the music, entertainment,ect with Larry Dewitt? We are considering him for our wedding. I notice the comments about his response time and fortunately have not had that problem. I want to make sure he will keep my guest dancing . :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards