Wedding Invitations & Paper
Options

XXP: Almost gave myself a heart attack

I almost gave myself a heart attack. 

I was going through my wedding binder and saw I had 108 forever stamps.... NOT the stamps I'm using to mail the invitations....

I call my mom and she said that's because the forever stamps are going on the envelopes for people to return their RSVPs.

I now feel like an idiot for not remembering that....

Re: XXP: Almost gave myself a heart attack

• Options
    Even if you had extra stamps, I feel like at this point you could always find a use for them! Especially with sending thank you cards! :)
  • Options
    hahaha, just remember which stamps you put where when you start working on them!
  • Options
    i ran out of stamps and i need to get some more for the invites i saw these cute wedding cake ones but of course they were like postcard size stamps so i am going to just use the wedding rose again i should go to the po and weigh my invite with everything in it so i can make sure i have the right postage to send them out
  • Options
    I got the 70 cent wedding cake ones for the invites. They weren't too big for my invites and they're so cute! I used the flowers on my Save the dates
  • Options
    I still don't understand why it matters what the stamps look like. The envelope is the first thing to get thrown away, and the stamps end up being cancelled, so they'll have a line or stamp through them.

• Options
    OP did you really triple-post this? LOL.  I agree with PP, you need a cocktail.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I still don't understand why it matters what the stamps look like. The envelope is the first thing to get thrown away, and the stamps end up being cancelled, so they'll have a line or stamp through them.
    @pumpkinsandturkeys

Do what stamps look like matter? No. 

But when you have a choice between cute wedding themed stamps and regular stamps (for the same price) it doesn't hurt anything going with the wedding themed ones. 
  • Options
    i can't believe this almost gave you a heart attack!  and even if you did have 108 extra forever stamps...they are forever...and you need them for thank you cards...and life in general...

girl you need a mimosa and a bubble bath. 
    I agree I need a mimosa and a bubble bath haha. It was just a very stressful week and I had very little down time. I am better now though and if I would have came across this situation today I would have probably not cared because they're forever stamps and I would have stamps for a while if I did buy extra
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards