Nevada-Las Vegas

Thought of "blinging" your shoes?

I am thinking of finding shoes and "blinging" them up with Swarovsky beads and such. Has anyone else done or considered it? I have a friend who is crafty and whom I hope would help me lol. I have found some places online to order beads and such and you tube videos to show me some stuff. I'm torn. I have very small feet and found a site that sells small heels, but they're quite plain. My other option which was my thought until I found this site, is cowboy boots!

Re: Thought of "blinging" your shoes?

• I didn't bling mine, i got custom Seahawks shoes to wear under my dress
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Cowboy boots!!! I already told my mom that's what I'm wearing she about died...lol
  • Pinky blinged hers and they look great!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Both my shoes are blinged. I have heels and flats that I bought that were pre blinged out :) i say do it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com
  • I've seen some and they look great! My MOH's mother about died when she told her about wearing boots.
  • You should totally do the boots! I would if it was the theme of our wedding! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I just got these today!!! Yes I wanted them as my new & blue!!!
    Anniversary
  • Only thing I wish they we're higher. I couldn't tower over my HTB though, lol
    Anniversary
  • @valeriecruz82 can I ask where you got your flats from??
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @jayjaay Those are very pretty!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I got my flats from a small store here in Los Angeles, for 18.99!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com
  • edited March 2014
    Strassing is awesome! Definitely use E6000 if you are going to DIY.

"Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends time and space."

• I'll never have to worry about towering over anyone! Lol. However I want to be comfortable for the day too, that's why I'm thinking cowboy boots. I just think it looks neat and dare I say, Vegas-y!
  • My sister wore cowboy boots for her wedding (along with us bridesmaids) and everyone always comments how good the pictures look! I'm contemplating bringing my boots down to wear afterwards with my 2nd short dress! :D
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I would have to buy my already blinged, I'm i mess up the simplest DIY projects. My first attempt at my invited were a disaster and it was seriously the three easiest steps. I even messed up the ones I ordered from shutterfly. I'm just too left brained for that kind of thing. I would love to have a pair for the ceremony , then flats for the evening.
  • I'll never have to worry about towering over anyone! Lol. However I want to be comfortable for the day too, that's why I'm thinking cowboy boots. I just think it looks neat and dare I say, Vegas-y!
    So you'll be a rhinestone cowboy, eh? :-P

"Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends time and space."

• Since my FI isn't but only 1-1.5 inches taller than me, I opted to not wear heels and my stepmom decided to buy my white converse to wear under my wedding dress and she is "blinging" them out for me (she is apparently adding purple laces and taking leftover lace from my mother's veil to incorporate and such. Personally, I think it is a sweet gesture and a fun way to personalize some tiny touches on your big day!
  • A Rhinestone cowboy! That's hilarious! Blinged out Converse would be cool. I am not sure whether to look for blinged cowboy boots that will be comfortable, but surely never to be worn again or buy shoes and do it. I just want to be fun and comfortable.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards