California-Northern

Are photo booths worth it?

We are considering renting a booth for our wedding but are not sure if it's worth the money. We went to a wedding that had one and people seemed to have fun so we thought it might be a good idea.
Can't wait for my Christmas Wedding!!!

Re: Are photo booths worth it?

• Photo booths are not necessary but if you can budget for them I'm sure your guests will love it! My FI and I actually came across a company that has a flipbook station so we'll be surprising our guests with that!
  • My mother and I went to  a Bridal show and they had a photo booth there! Lots of fun! Best part was the photo booth printed two copies of your pictures, so one was for the photo book  and the other was considered a favor! 
    ~Soon to become Mrs. O'Kane!~
  • Photo Booths are a great source of Entertainment and an awesome favor for your guests.  I have never been to a wedding that had a photo booth were people didnt have fun.  Plus most of the time the B&G get there own book filled with photo strips and guest signatures.
  • We are doing a photo booth. I've never seen one at a wedding but I try to think what the guests would enjoy. Plus it doubles as a guest book :)
  • My best friend did a photo booth and it was a huge hit. The machine would print out two copies of the photos, one of the person to keep and one to get put into a scrapbook that guests could then sign, so it doubled as a guest book. She ended up with a full book and tons more photos that didn't fit. Definitely worth it and keeps little ones busy. 
  • I have seen a few different kinds of photo booths in the last 2 years. I think the best ones include an attendant to help keep the line moving and also trying to bring out the party person in each guest. They are usually pricey though. It is a fun idea but I have been trying to come up with a cool DIY version somehow. I will post it once I have it nailed down.
  • I will say the scrapbook part is fun!
  • you can always create your own...i plan to
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards