Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Timelime

Do you guys think it is even possible for me to set my wedding day timeline...I'm Getting married in Jamaica RIU Tropical Bay my ceremony starts at 2pm and reception dinner at 6pm.

Re: Timelime

• Options
    Do you have an on site coordinator. I have not had my first phone meeting yet but I am getting married at a Sandals Resort in Jamaica and am hoping that I can set up my wedding day timeline before leaving.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    From what I have heard from my planner that may be a stretch because you will have guests going all over the place.  If they are not staying somewhere local they will be in limbo for a few hours before the reception.  Have you asked your wedding cater what options you have?  If anything maybe you could do a cocktail hour after the ceremony and take pictures then go straight into dinner so there isnt a gap?  I was considering to an afternoon wedding for a little bit and this is something I pondered over as well. Good luck
  • Options
    We are planning on doing a lot of candid shots .....I will post the timeline i have come up
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards