Louisiana-New Orleans

Flowers from Sam's?

Hey ladies,
I'm looking into flowers for my March 9th, 2013 wedding. One idea I had from a friend of mine was going to Sam's to get the flowers. She did this for her wedding and it turned out great. has anyone else done this? I'm wondering about ease of use, and whether they allow changing of the number of bouquets (I'm having 8 bridesmaids!!)
I also want to donate the flowers the day after to a hospice. Has anyone else done this as well?

Thanks!

Re: Flowers from Sam's?

• Have you had an PM's I woudl love to hear peoples reviews of Sam's flowers. We have used them for events for my job but have never ordered "the wedding collections". The ones we have ordered at my work were beautiful and fresh, arrived on time and we just had to assemble the centerpieces.

In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_louisiana-new-orleans_flowers-from-sams?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:84Discussion:598bdc9e-5242-40c8-9eb4-44c2a7ec390ePost:ba40101c-8128-4946-a886-4008b7823fc2">Flowers from Sam's?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey ladies, I'm looking into flowers for my March 9th, 2013 wedding. One idea I had from a friend of mine was going to Sam's to get the flowers. She did this for her wedding and it turned out great. has anyone else done this? I'm wondering about ease of use, and whether they allow changing of the number of bouquets (I'm having 8 bridesmaids!!) I also want to donate the flowers the day after to a hospice. Has anyone else done this as well? Thanks!
    Posted by wteachwo[/QUOTE]
  • I ordered my flower from Sam's, but I ordered a large quantity of flowers and a friend (who had experience with flowers) assembled the boquets.  My wedding was on a Friday, so I ordered the roses so that they would arrive on a Tuesday.  My friend put the flowers in water for 24 hours to "hydrate" them before arranging them.  I know she was also very careful to leave the flowers in a very cold room in her house to prevent them from wilting.  I'm not sure if you can order ready-made boquets from Sam's.  

Another hint if you assemble the flowers yourself... my friend asked for the scraps of materials left over from my dress and my bridesmaids dresses. She used this material to wrap the boquets.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards