Chit Chat
Options

**Cookie Pusher**

I thought of you.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

"I'm not a rude bitch.  I'm ten rude bitches in a large coat."

Re: **Cookie Pusher**

• Options
    Oh. Em. Gee. I wish I had the money to rent commercial kitchen space to do something like this! On the plus side, I'm down in the Bruns all the time, so I will have to see if their cookies are as good as mine. Although it's in the Bruns, so I wouldn't be shocked if they use crack as their secret ingredient like I do! lol
    ~*~*~*~*~

• Options
    You should bring cookies to our GTG!!!!!
                                 Anniversary
    imageimageimage

• Options
    Wow this is amazing!  It's not too far from me but probably too far for delivery. Boo

Anniversary

• Options
    I could use their services right about now!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    pinkcow13 said:

Would this be an appropriate time to mention that I rarely go out on social calls without either cookies or cake/cupcakes? Cuz yea, I'm totally the girl bringing goodie bags when I go hang out with people.
    ~*~*~*~*~

• Options
    pinkcow13 said:

Would this be an appropriate time to mention that I rarely go out on social calls without either cookies or cake/cupcakes? Cuz yea, I'm totally the girl bringing goodie bags when I go hang out with people.
    That right there makes me want to come down to NYC and join the GTG...awesome ladies AND cupcakes?! I'm in!
  • Options
    People don't believe that I show my love and appreciation in the form of baked goods... until they start seeing cookies or cupcakes being handed to them. There's a reason why my Annual Hangover Party attracts guests from other states. Why else would you willingly cram yourself with 16 or more other people in my tiny apartment when you're hung over other than amazing food and desserts, right? lol
    ~*~*~*~*~

• Options
    I bake when I am stressed and want to get away from school/work for a while.  Or when I'm going for dinner at somebody's house and want to bring something yummy!  There is a fresh batch of pistachio-cranberry energy bars in my kitchen right now.

Cookie-- sounds like our G2G definitely needs cookies.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    People don't believe that I show my love and appreciation in the form of baked goods... until they start seeing cookies or cupcakes being handed to them. There's a reason why my Annual Hangover Party attracts guests from other states. Why else would you willingly cram yourself with 16 or more other people in my tiny apartment when you're hung over other than amazing food and desserts, right? lol
    Let me guess... January 1st?  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    Let me guess... January 1st?  

Yep! It's been going on since 1/1/04, so this was our 10th year. And it just seems to get bigger and bigger. I have friends who plan their entire holiday travel schedule around my party. As in, they book flights from out of state (or out of the country) so they can show up. Because I cook enough food for 50 and send everyone home with a bag of Tupperware willed with food.
    ~*~*~*~*~

• Options
    ckel24 said:
    pinkcow13 said:

That right there makes me want to come down to NYC and join the GTG...awesome ladies AND cupcakes?! I'm in!

Yes, make a trip to the city! I rarely bake. But I actually bought a bunch of bakeware from groupon, so in the next few weeks I am going to attempt to bake my first pie or batch of cupcakes!
                                 Anniversary
    imageimageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards