Chit Chat
Options

AW: hoppersgirl25 is awesome! PIP

edited March 2014 in Chit Chat
I know Knotties can't promote their own etsy stores and whatnot.

So let me just tell you, I ordered a wedding gift from @hoppersgirl25 and it is freaking AWESOME!!

I ordered a wine glass and pint glass, etched with our friends' name and wedding date.

I ordered them Wednesday and they arrived TODAY.

They're GORGEOUS. Even DH, who generally doesn't care about this stuff, loves them.

PS: I have no idea why they're sideways
Anniversary

I'm gonna go with 'not my circus, not my monkeys.'

Re: AW: hoppersgirl25 is awesome! PIP

• Options
    Um, it haz not the fotos.

• Options
    Well it did and then it didn't and now it haz the fotos again. :P
    Anniversary

• Options
    edited March 2014
    I just felt like being a brat :)

Edited to bring the focus back to the FANTABULOUS @hoppersgirl25 !

• Options
    Yeah yeah yeah. You're lucky we're friends :)
    Anniversary

• Options
    Ahh!  Thank you so much for the shout out!  I feel so special that I literally squealed out loud to my now confused FI and pups.  Glad you like them :)

• Options
    I love them!! And I'm glad I could give you the shout-out.

I had to explain to DH about taking photos and posting them to TK. He was like, 'So she can't post her photos and advertise her own stuff, but you can?' I said yes.

He rolled his eyes and was like, 'That site is a little wonky. Just so you know.'

If he only knew...
    Anniversary

• Options
    I like them! Awesome job. If I need something etched, I know where to go now.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

"They say there's no such place... as Paradise. Even if you search to the ends of the Earth, there's nothing there. No matter how far you walk, it's always the same road. It just goes on and on. But, in spite of that... Why am I so driven to find it? A voice calls to me... It says, 'Search for Paradise.' " - Kiba, Wolf's Rain

• Options
    They're gorgeous! I'd love to check out the site! Hisgirl, you and your DH do have tons of books :)
                                 Anniversary
    imageimageimage

• Options
    @pinkcow13: that is our half-empty-because-we-use-it-for-other-stuff shelf.

We have six other bookshelves in that room, all full, and we're buying two more tomorrow.
    Anniversary

• Options
    Wow that's awesome. And I thought I was a bookworm! I have all my books at my parents house since It is bigger than our apartment. Now I read from my nook, which is a great space saver. But I still love reading actual books.
                                 Anniversary
    imageimageimage

• Options
    Fantastic!! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    We donated our duplicates to the library, too, but we didn't have all that many. We read in different areas. But our spare room is our library.
    Anniversary

• Options
    I love our library.  I'm a nursing student, and we have a super awesome set up, desk, printer etc, so that's where I study when I'm not in lecture or on campus.  DH, an anglophile, even has a little table with a tray, a decanter of scotch and two glasses on it.  I avoid the scotch when studying, but it's nice when I've wrapped up for the day.

Plus he has all of his diplomas and certificates from his Army and Army Reserve service framed and hung on one of the walls.  He calls it his "I love me" wall, haha.

One of these days I'm going to get him a smoking jacket for fun.
  • Options
    Those are awesome!
  • Options
    pinkcow13pinkcow13 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited March 2014
    I love our library.  I'm a nursing student, and we have a super awesome set up, desk, printer etc, so that's where I study when I'm not in lecture or on campus.  DH, an anglophile, even has a little table with a tray, a decanter of scotch and two glasses on it.  I avoid the scotch when studying, but it's nice when I've wrapped up for the day.

Plus he has all of his diplomas and certificates from his Army and Army Reserve service framed and hung on one of the walls.  He calls it his "I love me" wall, haha.

One of these days I'm going to get him a smoking jacket for fun.

That's so awesome! I wanted an "I love me" wall myself. I hung up my college diploma and planned on hanging my grad school diploma once I graduated. When FI moved in though, we had to do some re arranging in the spare bedroom so I took my diploma down since it was In an awkward spot. I'd like to hang up our stuff though, and have a section of the wall for whatever accomplishments we'd like up there. Edit: still getting the hang of this iPad!
                                 Anniversary
    imageimageimage

• Options
    @hoppersgirl25 - Message me your Etsy link? I love giving custom glass stuff as gifts, I just have zero time to do my own etching anymore. If I'm going to buy the stuff from somewhere, I'd prefer to support a fellow Knottie!
    ~*~*~*~*~

• Options
    Okay!  I'll PM it to you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards