Wisconsin

Wedding Ceremony Musician - Guitarist?

I am trying to find a guitarist for our ceremony in October, for 1 hour as our ceremony will be fairy short. Does anyone have any recommendations? I found a guy who was very reasonable($150/hour), but before I could book him, he was booked up! Even if they are a student, I am fine with that. Just looking for someone around that same price. Others I have found so far have been 3x that amount. Thanks!!

Re: Wedding Ceremony Musician - Guitarist?

• janeshm19 said:
    I am trying to find a guitarist for our ceremony in October, for 1 hour as our ceremony will be fairy short. Does anyone have any recommendations? I found a guy who was very reasonable($150/hour), but before I could book him, he was booked up! Even if they are a student, I am fine with that. Just looking for someone around that same price. Others I have found so far have been 3x that amount. Thanks!!
    @janeshm19

I personally do not know anyone but you could go to your local school and talk to the band / music director or places that teach people how to play guitars and ask if they know anyone who is really good. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards