Ohio-Cleveland

Where to get ready?

If your venue doesn't have a bridal room, where do you plan on getting ready? I can't get ready at my own house because it's small and we have 2 very curious cats and 2 dogs that I don't want to risk jumping on me or one of my girls or getting into things. I have researched literally every hotel in the Middleburgh, Strongsville area (wedding is at Michaud's) and they either have bad reviews or don't have suites. Would a regular sized room be big enough for 5 girls to get ready in? My MOH thinks no, but the only hotels that are decently priced with good reviews are only regular rooms with 2 beds. Does anyone know of any good hotels with suites or have any other ideas? I'm stuck.

Re: Where to get ready?

• HotFuzzSparksHotFuzzSparks member
    Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited March 2014
    Ask for a Handi Cap Accessible room. They have extra room in them and the bathroom is bigger :) They have plenty unless there is a huge event going on in the city.

• We used the Hampton Inn and Suites in Middleburg on Engle. We had a suite and it held me, 6 bridesmaids, 2 moms and 3 stylists very nicely. In fact the bedroom portion was only used for getting dressed. They had a great set up with a table that was perfect for 2 hair areas and a large mirror and vanity for a make up area. A couch and two chairs held the girls who were done or waiting. The kitchen was great for breakfast and mimosas. We had many OOT guests stay there and they were very pleased. The breakfast was apparently really good too.
    Anniversary

imagebam.com
  • See if they have adjoining rooms if you are set on the location with no suites. That way you get double the space, double the bathrooms. Or maybe a family or friends place?
  • do any of the bm's houses work?? or your parents house?
  • but the hampton inn isvery nice. my future in laws stayed there when they visited from new mexico since its about 10 min from our house.
  • I was looking at the Hampton, but I wasn't too sure about it. I might go with them now though since you guys have said it's good.I would rather have a suite than just a regular room, that'd be like cramming 4 girls into my bedroom to get ready and that wouldn't happen lol. Thanks guys!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards