California-Northern

Flower Farm Inn, Crawford's Barn

Hey party people!

Newbie here, no rings yet, but the BF/future hubs and I are talking seriously about gettin' hitched next fall. I've been browsing local venues (we're in Sacramento) and both Flower Farm Inn and Crawford's Barn have caught our eye as potential awesome venues. Anyone have any experience with weddings at either of these venues, and care to share? A ballpark venue cost for Flower Farm would also be appreciated since I can't find that info on their website (though they sound lovely and I'm sure would be helpful via e-mail). Thanks very kindly in advance!

- Jen

Re: Flower Farm Inn, Crawford's Barn

• My friend is getting married at flower farm in April and I went with her to see it. Very nice and so far she loves them and have been very helpful and since she lives out of state the more helpful the better. While I don't know the exact cost of the place I don't remember it being an unrealistic price.
    Hope this helps some
  • Yes, thanks medunn!!
  • I know that the Flower Farm is a pretty penny.  I'm waiting to see if my boss has the estimate for that.  We looked at Crawford's Barn and loved it but ended up finding a free location.  I would recommend going to their open house and checking it out!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 84 Invited
    image 68 Yes
    image 16 No
    image 0 Unknown
  • Flower Farm is a beautiful venue, but one of the most expensive I found. Their rental fee alone for a Saturday is $5200. I also did a walk thru of Crawford's Barn. Its a simple location and has a lot of potential. It's on the smaller side, but much less pricey at around $1000 rental. The downside of Crawford's Barn is there is a public park right outside, so I'm not sure how that works as far as having your ceremony and there being a bunch of strangers around 
  • Flower Farm was super expensive when I looked at it, $8k ish for the basics...

Check Wilson Family Vineyards, they were my 2nd choice, pricier but still reasonable and can do a lot for you if you want to be hands off.

Glide Ranch was cool for my friends wedding but I think they've cracked down on some rules.

Newcastle Wedding Gardens is nice, but pricey and caps out at 125 guests.

*Check this one out, it's new, my friend showed it to me and I got very jealous (I'd already booked my place which is great but lacks the 'country' feel) Not much info on this place yet, but I'm sure it's coming.
    http://www.thevenuevixens.com/windmill-farms-vineyards/
    https://www.facebook.com/bpeventing/photos_stream

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards