New Jersey
Options

Fall/winter engagement photo locations?

I am looking to have my engagement photos taken within the next few months... Any suggestions of great places in the north jersey area that would be okay to go to with the cold weather? I live in Hoboken so anywhere Around that area is best but anywhere within north jersey is feasible....thanks!!!

Re: Fall/winter engagement photo locations?

• Options
    check out Lambert Castle.. its in paterson/clifton area.... great pics! Ive been in so many weddings where photos were taken there.

With winter coming up, you need stone structures versus greenery of course... the castle will do just that for you :)

Also, I am doing my wedding pics there (in march)! Did my engagement shots at Deep Cut Gardens in Middletown, NJ (monmouth county) in October and we lucked out with weather/greenery.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    If you're in Hoboken, you can always do some with the city skyline in the background.  I understand that can sometimes get to be too much though... we live in JC and at this point I'm kind of over it.  But everyone else keeps telling us how gorgeous it is. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

"I'm not a rude bitch.  I'm ten rude bitches in a large coat."

• Options
    We did mine in Liberty State Park.  A friend of a friend did her wedding pics there in March and they looked awesome.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Why not just walk through Hoboken w/ your photographer.  Sit on the steps of a brownstone, take photos on the cobblestone roads, have him push you on the swing at the park, etc.
  • Options
    Thanks for these suggestions, everyone!  
  • Options
    My fiance and I are doing Central Park.
  • Options
    I think this is the best idea!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards