March 2015 Weddings

Hi Pretty Ladies! - Introduction

Hi everyone! My name is Briana. Jake and I are getting married 3/22/2015! We decided to have a limited guest list and wed aboard a cruise ship headed to the islands! We are very excited. We don't have much planning to do because they have nice packages to choose from, we can mix and match to fit our needs. We just picked the cruise dates and we are so excited to finally have a date set! How is everyone's evening going? What do you guys have planned so far?
Wedding Countdown Ticker
"It’s not hard to find someone who tells you they love you, its hard to find someone who actually means it"

Re: Hi Pretty Ladies! - Introduction

• Congrats!! Where are you cruising to?? That sounds like a great way to have a wedding and kick off married life! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Ocho Rios, Jamaica
    Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
    Cozumel, Mexico

!!! It kind of takes us full circle since we became a couple on the cruise to the Keys and Cozumel two years ago! Thanks for the comment :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    "It’s not hard to find someone who tells you they love you, its hard to find someone who actually means it"
  • Awesome! Who are you cruising with? One of my bffs is getting married on a Royal Caribbean cruise in Oct

imageimage

• Awesome! Who are you cruising with? One of my bffs is getting married on a Royal Caribbean cruise in Oct

We are going through Carnival Cruise Lines. How is she fairing with Royal Caribbean? I went on my first cruise in 2006 with them but didn't enjoy it as much. Maybe it was because I was underage? Ha.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

We are going through Carnival Cruise Lines. How is she fairing with Royal Caribbean? I went on my first cruise in 2006 with them but didn't enjoy it as much. Maybe it was because I was underage? Ha.
    Possibly. I absolutely LOVE Royal Caribbean and this will be my 6th (?) cruise with them. I find the food and service to be much better than Carnival, but I digress.
    She really isn't able to do much planning right now, though she did have a hard time getting people to commit to the room block they got by the reservation date. They did it all through American Express and they got a great deal for everyone. I think we'll end up having over 60 cabins!
    She decided to DIY her bouquet since there isn't much personalization available, and sent her STDs 11 months out so people had enough time to get their passports and funds in line. I think that's the only time you can send out STDs that early (etiquette wise).

imageimage

• That sounds so fun!!  And seems like it would be a lot less stress!  I would love a destination wedding but know family wouldn't like that.

Possibly. I absolutely LOVE Royal Caribbean and this will be my 6th (?) cruise with them. I find the food and service to be much better than Carnival, but I digress.
    She really isn't able to do much planning right now, though she did have a hard time getting people to commit to the room block they got by the reservation date. They did it all through American Express and they got a great deal for everyone. I think we'll end up having over 60 cabins!
    She decided to DIY her bouquet since there isn't much personalization available, and sent her STDs 11 months out so people had enough time to get their passports and funds in line. I think that's the only time you can send out STDs that early (etiquette wise).
    WOW! 60 cabins! I can't even imagine that many people in our families or our friends being able to afford the cruise we've been looking at. That is awesome. I will have to check out those other options. Thanks for the tips!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Sounds like so much fun! 

We're getting married Sunday, March 15, 2015 before we drive to Florida for a couple of days for a brief beach getaway. We'll take our honeymoon in Disneyworld around Easter. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards