Virginia

Southwest VA...

Our wedding will be held in southwest VA close to Wytheville for those of you that that you don't know, it is further southwest than Blacksburg and Roanoke. I'm having some trouble finding vendors that will come to my area.. It's like being in a black hole, because most vendors are in Blacksburg, WV, NC, or Bristol...any thoughts or help?

Re: Southwest VA...

• edited December 2011
    Check in Abingdon and Marion ... They are close enough to Wytheville and you many find so me good deals
    Wedding Countdown Ticker PhotobucketPhotobucket June 2012 Siggy Challange - Shoes
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks!
  • Savanna111911Savanna111911 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    what are you looking for specifically?  i'm from pulaski area, my wedding will be in Radford, and i know that's relatively close.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    my read shelf:
    Savanna Funkhouser's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    I am getting married in Wytheville in May.  Let me know what sort of vendors you are looking for and I would be happy to send you information about those we are using!
  • We have a bridal and event group here in Wytheville, what are you looking for? We have florists, wedding planners, of course venues, caterers, hair stylists, photographers adn anything you might need right here in the area you are welcome to contact me directly, I am the secretary of the Blue Ridge Highlands Bridal & Events Connection.
  • Alikat9614Alikat9614 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited April 2014
    Edit: @KnotPorscha can we close this? zombie thread?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards