Wedding Party

Deleted this Post

edited March 2014 in Wedding Party
I have decided that I am not up for other people's opinions and therefore am taking away the content of this post.

Re: Deleted this Post

• First, you shouldn't have asked them as a group, but that ship has sailed. Second, you do nothing further. Next step is to ask each groomsman PRIVATELY for their attire budgets. If he doesn't want to be in it, he will remove himself. Not everyone gets jazzed about weddings.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • edited March 2014
  • I am just saying that is the next step. Many people don't know they should ask their wedding party for a budget, and since you asked these men as a group instead of privately and are upset he's not as excited as you would like, I got the impression you might also TELL instead of ask about their budgets.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Dammit. I knew I should have quoted. 

If anyone is curious, they asked their groomsmen as a group while out to dinner. One of them didn't seem all that thrilled and was overheard complaining about doing it. Bride asked him if he didn't want to be in it, and he said, "What makes you think I don't want to be in it?" Bride was not satisfied with his response and wanted to know if she should address it further and didn't want negative people standing with them on the wedding day. 

• edited March 2014
    11:00 and already a DD? Gonna be a long one today.

Edited- Only two sentences and I cannot handle typing properly.
  • To all Newbies and Lurkers:  STOP DELETING YOUR POSTS.  The thread will die on its own if you stop commenting.  But when you delete, it's a bat signal and EVERYONE wants to see what was so horrible it hurt your special feelings enough to delete it.  

@dlc1988 you literally just accomplished the opposite of what you wanted.  DDs grab lots of attention.  Next time there's this fancy little feature called logging out or simply not clicking on and reading responses, or simply not posting online if you can't handle even the slightest bit of disagreement.  
  • Noted. Im new and didn't know these rules. I did not even know that deleting a post was frowned upon. I won't be posting anymore so not to worry.
  • edited March 2014
    If you can't handle Addie's honest and very polite answer, you will have a miserable time on the boards. 

• We will remember you.
    httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
  • If you can't handle Addie's honest and very polite answer, you will have a miserable time on the boards. 

In life as well, I fear.
  • How can people this childish be getting married?
  • Came here for the DD, just saying.
  • jessiray said:

Came here for the DD, just saying.

Same.

image   image   image

• I came for the puppies that would inevitibly be here :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Knot!
  • chibiyui....pugs...dressed as The Avengers. Bwahahaha - you just made my day!
  • I also came for the DD and the inevitable puppies.

But props to the OP for at least being willing to admit she wasn't ready for the opinions of others when it came to personal issues.

I don't think Addie was mean, but at least we got an explanation for the DD.
    Anniversary

I'm gonna go with 'not my circus, not my monkeys.'
  •  Saw the bat signal. whats up?

FWIW, that corgi puppy butt is the cutest thing I have seen in awhile.

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards