Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

I Found my dress!!!!

I'm so excited about my dress! I had such a horrible experience the first few times I went, but this dress makes me happy!! Ahh so excited!!

Re: I Found my dress!!!!

• Options
    Beautiful!!
  • Options
    Love it! very fun :)
  • Options
    Thank you! I can't wait to get my dress in. I actually got to meet the designer she is custom building it for me, its actually the top from one dress and the skirt to another, so my actual dress will be more of a solid ivory color then it looks in the pic, since when I tried it on the sample from the bottom half had been in the store longer. I can't wait I'm so happy with it! 
  • Options

Beautiful! I love how flowing it is, whimsicle-looking.

• Options
    ElcaBElcaB member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    That dress is of fairy princess status and I'm pretty much obsessed. Congrats! It looks beautiful. 

Are you planning on wearing a headpiece or veil?
  • Options
    Thank you! The dress is by Leanne Marshall, she is amazing!

I have some vintage hair pieces, my grandma actually wore them in her wedding, I am trying to figure out a way to incorporate these into my hair, pic attached. If I can't get those to work then I will be getting a headpiece. 

I will be doing a veil for the ceremony. 
  • Options
    I thought it looked like Leanne Marshall. So pretty!
  • Options
    Beautiful, I love it. Her work is amazing!
  • Options
    Hooray!
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    I love those hair pieces!! I think it's wonderful you have something of your grandmother's to wear on your big day. You'll look amazing!
  • Options
    Makes it feel so much more real and SOON to have the dress!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards