Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

missmo14

After having dinner I turn on GPTV they normally have really good documentaries well guess what is on... Cultural wedding practices and the first person they talk to is an Elvis impersonator officiant! I thought of you immediately.

Re: missmo14

• Options
    Hahahaha I LOVE that! I cant wait for our Elvis ceremony. Hope you knotties are ready for the webcast.

Can't wait to say 'I do' on April 14, 2014 - Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com

• Options
    Oh god missmo, cant wait!
  • Options
    I know I'm ready!
  • Options
    While we are on the topic of Mo.... Girl I totally stole your roulette wheel idea! Working with Annie as we speak. I'll show you the proof when I get it. Thanks for the great idea (I hope you don't mind, we are a day apart, I'll be sure to remove it from Las Vegas Boulevard before anyone but my guests can see it :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Ummmmmmmm, I totally stole the roulette wheel idea too! I'll tell the girls at Maggiano's that I stole it from Mo too! haha. You just have ideas that are too good, @missmo14!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I would've stolen it if we had a bigger reception.  I love it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    @missmo14 I tried to push for a MIDGET elvis officiant and nobody else would agree with me :( lol 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    @tcnoble Did you find one?! Holy crap if I could find a midget Elvis to marry us at the sign I would totally do it if I wasn't 24 days out!  My sister would love it but I have a strong suspicion my FI would nix the idea.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

tcnoble said:
    @missmo14 I tried to push for a MIDGET elvis officiant and nobody else would agree with me :( lol 

@tcnoble Did you find one?! Holy crap if I could find a midget Elvis to marry us at the sign I would totally do it if I wasn't 24 days out!  My sister would love it but I have a strong suspicion my FI would nix the idea.
    No kidding, a midget elvis would be awesome.   My FI would hate the idea and totally nix it.  I would probably jsut book it and not tell him, he'd laugh it off.
  • Options
    I promptly googled and found Mighty Mike and he does weddings!!  I sent the link to my FI and was not surprised when he immediately said no.  What can I say, work is slow and I've been goofing off today.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    @shoebunnie MIGHTY MIKE!! Yep!!! I tried.. nobody thought it would be as much fun as I did haha
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Ladies... STEAL away! Thats why I post on these boards! Ive stolen heaps of ideas from all over the knot and net in general. Midget Elvis would be the epitome of AWESOME! Somebody has to do it and get some preferably video footage proof.

Can't wait to say 'I do' on April 14, 2014 - Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com

• Options
    If someone gets Midget Elvis at their wedding here in Vegas I just may have to crash. I would promise to provide you all with ample video and photographic proof.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Eeeek! Can't wait to seee it!!!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Okay wait what is the roulette idea ?? I missed that post.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards