Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Any Nov. 2014 brides out there?

I know it's a long way away but I thought that I'd start this thread now. 

We just signed the contract for the Saturday after Thanksgiving at the Bellagio, outside on the Terrazza Di Sogno. 

I know it might be cold so I'm looking for fake fur shrug to have on hand if needed.  We're going back in April to finalize everything else.   So I'm doing a lot of research on dinner facilities and something to do after the ceremony while we take photos etc.., we don't want to have a formal "reception" since we only will have 30 guests.  Anyone else out there working on a November wedding too?  
We had our dream wedding in Las Vegas - 11.29.2014

Re: Any Nov. 2014 brides out there?

• Options
    were getting married Sat Nov 1 at the Belleza Wedding Chapel, and staying at the Luxor. As part of my package we are getting a "mini reception" cake, champagne, and first dance. Since we are having a 1230 ceremony we are also looking for somewhere for everyone to dine and have a good time. 
  • Options
    Congrats ladies I just wNted to hay hi and welcom and enjoy the planning because it goes soooooo fast!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks @thesepinkdays I know this is both of our second wedding. But I think I'm more excited about this one since my first wedding experience was kinda taken from me
  • Options
    Omg! I am November 29 too! We are looking at the Aria for our ceremony and still deciding on restaurant dinner for about 40 people. Where is the Belleza chapel located?
  • Options

Omg! I am November 29 too! We are looking at the Aria for our ceremony and still deciding on restaurant dinner for about 40 people. Where is the Belleza chapel located?

Its down from the Stratosphere.
  • Options
    Just sent out our save the date magnets on Monday.  Started arriving the last couple of days and Everyone loved them.  So now I'm looking forward to figuring out how many people will be coming, will it be 20 or 30...    Makes a difference when planning for sure.

Also I've been looking at suites to have an after party.   So far the top 3 are
    Cosmopolitan wrap around suite  (1200 sq ft, 480 ft wrap around porch with a view of the bellagio fountains, refrigerator, microwave and small bar)  cool modern decor and close to the Bellagio where the ceremony will be.
    Mandalay Bay Vista Suite  1700 sq ft, large bar, awesome strip views - nice decor
    Bellagio Penthouse fountain view 1526 sq ft  -  only a view of the fountains, not down the strip like the others, dark wood more traditional decor.  easy to get to.

I've looked at all the photos online and on uTube and am find myself looking at them frequently, just not sure which one will be best.  They all have pro's and cons.    So many decisions!   Having so much fun with all of this.
    We had our dream wedding in Las Vegas - 11.29.2014
  • Options
    I have been researching the same things with the suites. If you are going to have 30 people for sure, you are going to probably want the vista suite. It has the most seating inside. I am not familiar with the bellagio suite, but I thought the Cosmo suite looked too small inside. There are a lot of YouTube videos of the suites you might want to check out
  • Options
    vegasbaby2015vegasbaby2015 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited April 2014

I'm not a November bride, but I am also considering a Bellagio Terrazza di Sogno wedding and a Cosmo wraparound suite! We just visited Vegas, and we loved the suites at Cosmo. We saw a suite at Bellagio too, and it looked nice as well, but the terraces at Cosmo are so appealing!

• Options
    I'm heading up to vegas in may with a july Bellagio wedding so I'm am definitely going to find a way to sneak a peak at the penthouse suite, aka go in with a tape measure and try to get dimensions. I'll give u my two cents when I get back
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards