June 2014 Weddings
Options

Flip-Flop Baskets Anyone?

Is anyone looking at doing flip-flops for the dance floor?  If so where are you looking at buying them?  Also how are you guestimating how many you'll need?  This is one of my favorite things friends have done, and I still wear some of the pairs reminding me of their weddings. 

Right now I'm looking between Target and Old Navy, getting the price down to about $1.85-$2 per pair.  Should I wait?  Will they go lower?

Re: Flip-Flop Baskets Anyone?

• Options

Is anyone looking at doing flip-flops for the dance floor?  If so where are you looking at buying them?  Also how are you guestimating how many you'll need?  This is one of my favorite things friends have done, and I still wear some of the pairs reminding me of their weddings. 

Right now I'm looking between Target and Old Navy, getting the price down to about $1.85-$2 per pair.  Should I wait?  Will they go lower?

I put together one last summer/fall.  I purchased enough for 1/3 of the female guests--since most males (if any) will not use them, and 30% was my best estimate of the number of women. This ended up about 25 pairs for my guest list of 160. In August/September they were on sale at Michaels for $.50-$1.  The dollar had them too, but they were very hard plastic/more cheap-ish looking.  I liked the ones at Michaels b/c of the different colors available.  I think they are around $2 a pair retail, but they often have 40% off all regular price coupons (or 25% off of everything).  I also see leftover pairs on sale here in the classified section.
    20130121-125529.jpg 
      Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Check out theruffledblog.com! I think I saw people selling leftovers from their events.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards