Getting in Shape

Bridalicious

My wedding is in 6 short months. Needless to say, I have plenty of weight to lose. I am thinking of ordering bridalious to start/add to my workout regimen. Has anyone used it before? If so, does it truy work??

Re: Bridalicious

• I haven't. But I'm sure if you stick to any work out routine and eat right, you'll see some results, especially if you are not doing any work outs right now. :) A little motivation or a jump start is always good. :)
  • I used it for my wedding and I thought it worked really well.  I wasn't looking to lose weight, just tone up some.  They are pretty intense workouts though and I liked them.
  • I started mine about 3 weeks ago and really like the variety of dvds. I added them to my current rotation of workout dvds. I have noticed a little difference in my endurance. It did take about two weeks for them to come in the mail...just an FYI. The knot took forever to actually ship them. You will need some 5-6 lb weights and a mat. I just picked some up cheap from target. Overall for the amount of work outs you get for 59 bucks, it is worth it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards