Favors
Options

Cute Sayings for Wedding Favor Fans

I am getting married in August and it's going to be HOT, so I've bought fans to give out as my favors... Does anyone know of any cute sayings that I could put on them? I've been searching all over, and I've only come across one so far. Any help or creativity would be great :)

Thanks!!
Brittany

Re: Cute Sayings for Wedding Favor Fans

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm assuming your weather is like ours and not even a fan will save you in the hot summer months.

I don't have a suggestion for the saying, but I empathize with you. We moved our wedding up to June from August in hopes that it wouldn't be QUITE as hot for our guests and we'd hopefully miss hurricane season.

Best of luck!
  • Options
    graysquirrelgraysquirrel member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This may not help you, but we are giving out fans to all the ladies and put Victorian flirtation instructions on them to go with our theme. 
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    "Thank you for sharing in our special day!"

I know it isn't cute, but it certainly does the job. 
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    How about Sheakespeare Wedding Quotes? I found some here: http://www.hearmysoulspeak.com/
    NeedWeddingFavors.com - A blog of wedding favors
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?
    Thou art more lovely and more temperate.
    Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May,
    And summer's lease hath all too short a date.
    Sometime too hot the eye of heaven shines,
    And often is his gold complexion dimmed;
    And every fair from fair sometime declines,
    By chance, or nature's changing course, untrimmed;
    But thy eternal summer shall not fade,
    Nor lose possession of that fair thou ow'st,
    Nor shall death brag thou wand'rest in his shade,
    When in eternal lines to Time thou grow'st.
    So long as men can breathe, or eyes can see,
    So long lives this, and this gives life to thee.
                                                                 -William Shakespere

Or, look for other poems or even favorite song lyrics.

Or, if you can't find anything you like you can print your wedding program on them.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    cj128692cj128692 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My cousind had a country type wedding and their theme was "the hunt is over" we all thought it was really cute.
  • Options
    What did you come up with? My daughter is getting married in July, and I thought about putting the fan's in buckets as the guests arrive they can grab one, with a big sign in the bucket that said, fan's for our biggest fan's. But I do not know what to put on the fan's themselves.
  • Options
    What did you come up with? My daughter is getting married in July, and I thought about putting the fan's in buckets as the guests arrive they can grab one, with a big sign in the bucket that said, fan's for our biggest fan's. But I do not know what to put on the fan's themselves.
    CasieJackson, this thread is 2 1/2 years old.  There will not be a response.  

When you open a thread, look under the avatar of the last post created.  There is always a date under the screen name.  That will tell you whether or not a thread is current.
  • Options
    As your wedding is in August and fan as a wedding favor is the brilliant option. You can go in for following cute sayings:
    “Thank you for being here to celebrate our wedding day. 
    But before we share our vows, we would like to say: 
    Much love for supporting us since our journey began. 
    We couldn't have done it without you... OUR BIGGEST FAN! ”

Hope they will work well...
  • Options
    @amygrant20

As mobkaz above you pointed out to the person above her who resurrected this zombie thread, this thread is nearly 3 years old. I imagine she got it figured out by now. 

What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards