Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

SO FRUSTRATED!

I am going to scream! How hard is it for someone to give you the proper quote ugh!

I now have no transportation!! She emailed me today after signing the contract and sending it back with their quoted prices and she says that she can't honor it because she fucked up on the quote. Now if it was like $100 I'd be fine with that but no.... She wants $550 fucking more dollars not including our auto grat of 20% for the driver. Which now brings our original $925 with tip $1100 to $1475 with tip coming to $1770. She has already shred the contract and will wait for the new one. 

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? HOW HARD IS IT TOO FIGURE OUT THE QUOTE WITH THE ADDRESSES I SUPPLIED!

I am not happy right now.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: SO FRUSTRATED!

• Options
    greeneyezkatgreeneyezkat member
    First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited April 2014
    Wow I would be pissed too! I would see if you could find someone that would honor the same original quote?
  • Options
    Name and shame please! Do you have the original contract with the quoted rates? What sort of transport are you looking for? Perhaps we can help suggest alternative vendors.

Can't wait to say 'I do' on April 14, 2014 - Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com

• Options
    This one was All Night long entertainment - http://www.goallnightlong.com/ The co-owner gave me the quote.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Holy hell! I don't get people at all!! I'm so sorry your are having to deal with this added stress right now.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    The owners are Jeff and Jeremy; you mentioned she, is it someone else or was the quote from one of the two of them?  I honestly have no idea if I can be of any help but I'd be happy to try if you'd like.  We spent about $3500 with them on our wedding so if you want me to shoot them an email and complain I'd be happy to.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Options
    Hi VG, 

I talked Jeremy originally, he was great. We are using them for our up lighting. Every time since a lady named Sarai responds back from Jeremy's email. When I talked to her on the phone a few weeks ago she allude to be part owner or least a manager but she was "up there with them". I am going to call Jeremy on monday and discuss it with him. I understand it is into wedding season now and he is busy, so I want to be able to catch him to talk to him. 

Thanks for the offer, maybe if I don't get anywhere with him, I might get you to email them. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    k no problem, let me know how it goes.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Options
    Everything aligned in the universe. I will post an update shortly.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    That's good to hear kiki
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards