June 2014 Weddings

Invitations to Wedding Party?

I am contemplating on sending out invitations to the people in the wedding party...I mean they know what day we are getting married on but do you think we should send out invitations to the people in the wedding party

Re: Invitations to Wedding Party?

• I am contemplating on sending out invitations to the people in the wedding party...I mean they know what day we are getting married on but do you think we should send out invitations to the people in the wedding party
    It never crossed my mind to not send them invitations.  I believe they should still be formally invited as guests.  I have a best friend that knew I was attending and didn't send me an invitation to her wedding last year, but I still wanted to see it and have the invite to put on my fridge and everything.  I'm sure they are expecting their invite still, regardless of being in the wedding party or not. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker}
  • I 100% agree with the previous post. You should definitely send them invitations.
  • Definitely send them out to your wedding party.

Anniversary

• Are all of your bridal party single? What if their SO can't attend. Always send an invitation to every guest (parents, siblings, and wedding party included).

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards