Chit Chat
Options

For fun ask your FI/ DH if he knows the answer to this

I'm watching a game show and the question was- Which of the following article of clothing does not have sleeves? A- Blazer B- Shrug C- Pashmina
The contestant was a 30 year old man who said "I don't know what a pashmina is but my sister wears something over her shoulders like a scarf and I think it's a shrug so I'll say shrug." I went in the bedroom and asked FI and he gave the exact same answer which is honestly what I expected out of a mechanic who wears t shirts hahahah. 

Re: For fun ask your FI/ DH if he knows the answer to this

• Options
    He said he thought the answer was shrug because he thought that a shrug was a cape sort of thing.
  • Options
    jenna8984 said:
    I'm watching a game show and the question was- Which of the following article of clothing does not have sleeves? A- Blazer B- Shrug C- Pashmina
    The contestant was a 30 year old man who said "I don't know what a pashmina is but my sister wears something over her shoulders like a scarf and I think it's a shrug so I'll say shrug." I went in the bedroom and asked FI and he gave the exact same answer which is honestly what I expected out of a mechanic who wears t shirts hahahah. 
    @jenna8984

My fiance got it right. But then again, he has 2 older sisters. Lol
  • Options
    That's what these 2 said, they imagined a shrug like a cape! I like how they just heard pashmina and blocked out that option completely because they didn't know what it was LOL men are great 

• Options
    lightningsnowlightningsnow member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited April 2014
    BF said Shrug.

ETA: What is the correct answer? Lol brain fart right now. Never mind found the answer. So both BF and I were wrong. Oy.
    Formerly known as bubbles053009

• Options
    He immediately said pashmina. I think I gave him a surprised look, as he went on to tell me how he knew it because of some episode of a TV show...
  • Options
    He knew blazers have sleeves, so guessed between B and C and chose pashmina. Lucky guess!
  • Options
    When I think of a man and a pashmina this is what I always think of!

• Options
    phiraphira member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    mimiphin said:
    This is actually how my partner knows what a pashmina is.
    Anniversary
    now with ~* INCREASED SASSINESS *~
  • Options
    He said a shrug. Not sure his reasoning, as he is trying to fall asleep at the mo.
  • Options
    My Fi did the same as others. He guessed shrug. He knew what a blazer was, had no idea what a pashmina was so eliminated it, and shrug was what was left. He asked how in the world he was supposed to know and proceeded to ask me which of three ammunilion types had the flattest trajectory. I got it wrong.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

"They say there's no such place... as Paradise. Even if you search to the ends of the Earth, there's nothing there. No matter how far you walk, it's always the same road. It just goes on and on. But, in spite of that... Why am I so driven to find it? A voice calls to me... It says, 'Search for Paradise.' " - Kiba, Wolf's Rain

• Options
    phira said:

mimiphin said:

This is actually how my partner knows what a pashmina is.

Haha...I just asked Fi and he said pashmina for this reason also.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    BF said Shrug.

ETA: What is the correct answer? Lol brain fart right now. Never mind found the answer. So both BF and I were wrong. Oy.
    FI got it right, I got it wrong. I'll have to ask him how he knew. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    lkristenj said:
    My Fi did the same as others. He guessed shrug. He knew what a blazer was, had no idea what a pashmina was so eliminated it, and shrug was what was left. He asked how in the world he was supposed to know and proceeded to ask me which of three ammunilion types had the flattest trajectory. I got it wrong.
    DH guessed shrug.  But he loved the part about the ammo.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I just asked DH and his best friend. Both guessed pashmina.

Friend said, 'I know what a pashmina is. I was dating a girl and we were in a train station and she said, 'Oh, look at all those pashminas,' and they're just fucking scarf things.'

DH said it was process of elimination because he knows what a blazer is and what a shrug is because I wear them a lot, and he didn't know what a pashmina is, so he guessed that.
    Anniversary

I'm gonna go with 'not my circus, not my monkeys.'
  • Options
    my fi goes "what the f*ck is a shrug? and what the f*ck is a pashmina?"   lol  he knew it wasn't a blazer so was stuck between the other two and guessed pashmina, or as he said, "that last one" haha
  • Options
    FiancBFiancB member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited April 2014
    I didn't even know what a pashima was. I call those things "fancy poncho things", or a shawl depending. My mom just got me one too and damn if I know how to wear the darn thing. 
  • Options
    He got it right. But in full disclosure, his answer initially was "I have no idea what those last two are."
  • Options
    H got it right. He guessed pashmina because "it sounded like an Indian thing." I think he was thinking it was kind of like a sari. He knew what a blazer was and didn't know what a shrug was and said it sounded like "a cross between a shirt and a rug."
  • Options
    mimiphin said:

This is exactly what I thought of too. Friends has been my favorite show since I was in middle school.
  • Options
    My FI was smartass and said blazer...
  • Options
    1 vs. 100? I saw that episode. I totally got that question right, ha!
  • Options
    He guessed shrug. He said not a blazer and pashmina sounds like a girly thang.

lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards