Texas-Austin

Anyone been to a wedding in Vintage Villas?

I'm having my wedding in Vintage Villas on May 2 next year.  Does anyone has any likes or don't likes about the location? Or any other suggestions to make my wedding even better?

Re: Anyone been to a wedding in Vintage Villas?

• edited December 2011
    Many weddings there. Rain which you can't control to make the lake fill up!  Beautiful location and great staff. You will have a great day.
  • edited December 2011
    The outdoor space kind of slopes a bit, and I remember being towards the back at a wedding and not being able to see really well... so just think about how you place your seating if you have a large guest list and are doing your ceremony outdoors.

Other than that, it's a beautiful location and will make for a great wedding!
  • edited December 2011
    My friend got married there. Her one major issue was just arranging the transportation and getting everyone out there. It might help to think through whether or not you want to provide transportation and, if so, how it will work.  It wasn't a problem, per se, just something to deal with.
  • edited December 2011
    Photographed many weddings here and they have all turned out gorgeous. It's a beautiful, beautiful space. I love that there are indoor/outdoor options for the ceremony so that you have a built in rain plan. The food is delicious. The only drawback could be that the space is awkward if you have a bigger group. You may have to split people up into two rooms for dinner. Never seen anything but flawless weddings there. Congratulations!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for all the replies!!! I'm so happy to hear you guys all liked it!!

Most of my friends and families are driving from Houston so I'm not too worry about the transportation but thanks for the reminder!

Yes, the reception floor plan is the ONLY drawback I have for Vintage.  I can only have 10 tables if I want to have the dance floor in the same room. (and it's going to be a small dance floor too)  But i will have at least 12 tables for sure so I really don't know how to coordinate between eating in one room and dance floor in another. Everyone would have to walk to the next room when it's time for our first dance then walk back to eat afterwards.  It's just soo weird and hard to imaging.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards