New Jersey - South
Options

Jitney Rental

To any AC area brides -

Do you have any experience with renting a Jitney for guest transportation between the hotel and ceremony/reception?  I'm waiting on some quotes from shuttle companies but anticipate they will be kind of pricey.  Then my smarty FI suggested a Jitney.

I sent out a quote request through AC Jitney Association, though I do see there are a few independent companies that rent as well.

If you have any suggestions or reviews, please let me know!  Thanks.

Re: Jitney Rental

• Options

I am looking at renting one for my wedding at the end of the month. Did you ever rent one and how did it go?

• Options
    @Chrystal715 -

While our wedding has not yet occurred, we are definitely going to rent through AC Jitney Association.  FI has been the primary organizer of this part and he has said that communication is smooth so far.  He'll be going to the main office to finalize our arrangement.

The cost is insanely good, compared to other limo/bus rentals out there.  I think what makes this a good option is because the drivers are all local and you aren't tied down with the contracted minimum hours.

I highly suggest reaching out to the number listed on their site.  I want to say the main contact's name is John but FI would know better.

Good luck!
  • Options
    Hey! Not sure if your wedding happened yet but do you know if they will make multiple stops and if they will go from one shore point to another???
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards