Wedding Woes

so my child went to church with her grandparents on Sunday

Grandpa explained that she could go down to the nursery to play w/ the other kids after the singing.
She told him she wanted to sing the ABC song, because it's her favorite.

Apparently she belted out the ABCs at top volume through every single song.

Re: so my child went to church with her grandparents on Sunday

• I love how kids are so uninhibited. Makes for a good laugh. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• 6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker

Hahahaha

M2 has been know to sing Twinkle Twinkle

• PirateBarbiePirateBarbie member
    5 Love Its First Comment First Answer Name Dropper
    edited April 2014
    at least the ABC song is nice and wholesome - she could have been singing the Thong Song or something

maybe teach her "Fifty Nifty United States" or "The Elements Song" for some variety

• GBCKGBCK member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    I've been trying to get the elements song into her head...She's not THAT geeky.  yet :)
  • I'm a preschool teacher and work with two year olds. One of my girls walks around belting out "Let it Go" with her arms out wide. It's hilarious.
  • I'm a preschool teacher and work with two year olds. One of my girls walks around belting out "Let it Go" with her arms out wide. It's hilarious.
    My 3yo does this. She'll stomp her foot, and fling her arms out like Elsa. It's hilarious. 
    My 3yo does this. She'll stomp her foot, and fling her arms out like Elsa. It's hilarious. 
    I sang Let it Go while playing with a 3 year old...she ran to her mother and said she was sad because "that's Elsa's song, and I ONLY want Elsa to sing it!" Girl, people PAY me to sing...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards