Wedding Classifieds
Options

Items-no longer available

Re: Items-no longer available

• Options
    Hello I am wondering if you still had the Malibu wedding stuff for sale please let me know when can thank you
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-classifieds_chair-sashes-malibu-blue?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:88cfd470-2733-4f72-b942-6665357a2380Discussion:dac07cfd-2e2f-4e9f-a53d-1d4b577d0fd1Post:5287cac9-0267-43a8-bb86-052eccdf8d56">Malibu Blue -Chair Sashes, Flowers , Napkins, more..</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have various wedding items that are in malibu blue(davids bridal color) 200 satin chair sashes-Malibu blue-$150 180 Malibu blue napkins-Homemade with seared edges-$100 20 Malibu Blue square fabric for under centerpieces- $20 3 Turquiose overlays-$15 Malibu blue and white flowers for 20 centerpieces-already made(ready to be put in vases)Valued at OVER $1000- Will sell for $300 40 Lanterns which hold candles-used for walkway or drive border-$125 White and turquiose petals-$10 2 Heart shaped signs-$10 Isle runner with black edging-$10 10-White Silk Lilly and Rose Flowers for ends of pews or rows of chairs  Call me if interested at 352-483-6233 or email at usfanduf@aol.com
    Posted by sbartholomew12[/QUOTE]

Hello Im current looking for 100 malibu chair sashes and 100 napkins for my July 2013 wedding in Philadelphia. Do you still have this available
  • Options
    Hi, so do you still have the chair sashes in Malibu if not can you tell me where you got them so I can order. thank you
  • Options
    If anyone has any malibu items to sell chair sashes table runners anything my wedding is August 2013 and I am willing to buy email katkit702@yahoo.com
  • Options

Hello my wedding in 2015! But I want to start getting things early that way when its time for my wedding im not running like a chicken with my head cut off!! my colors are Malibu blue which I need chair sashes if anyones willing to let me know where to get them? My e-mail is adri_vsqz@yahoo.com

Thank you(:

• Options
    i am definitely interested in some of your malibu blue wedding decorations.  i will be calling.  Thank you.
  • Options

Hello,

I see you posted Malibu blue satin chair sashes. I am needing table runners and overlays in the Malibu (David's Bridal color) and was wondering if you could tell me where you bought the sashes? The vendor may also offer table runners and overlays and am in dire need of those items...thanks in advance.

Respectfully,

Jimmy

• Options
    I am interested in your malibu sashes and a few other items, just wondering if you still have any, email me veronica.moore73@yahoo.com, thank you
  • Options
    Emailing you.
  • Options
    Hi! Do you still have the chair sashes and napkins for sale?
  • Options
    Hi my name is Lisa Campbell.  I am very interested.  I am having a wedding on the beach this July 1, 2014 and if you still have these items I would love to buy some of them.  I have a very small wedding party.  Please let me know if still available.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards