Snarky Brides

Hallelujah, Finally!

InkdancerInkdancer member
First Comment First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its
edited April 2014 in Snarky Brides
My mom is currently at my house, and I am not. She is traveling locally on business, so I'm letting her use my internet to do some work before she checks into her hotel.

For the first time ever, she didn't say anything about the cleanliness of my house!!! YAY!!! I finally feel like I've achieved adulthood.

What good thing has happened to you today?
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
eyeroll

Re: Hallelujah, Finally!

• It hasnt happen yet, but I am going to leave work early and go work out, which is good since I am stress. And for the first time in a long time, I planned out dinner ahead of time.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • My phone has only rung like 8 times today, which is unheard of in my office.  That's like the moon landing and chocolate pudding all wrapped up in one tasty wonderful magical hoaxy treat.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I have had a headache all day, so my husband is taking care of dinner.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • I have Passover tonight (my family is never on schedule). It means yummy food - and an excuse to duck out of work early.

I'm also wearing a new bra that makes the girls look amazing and makes me look skinnier!
  • I made tikka masala & wrote music for a little bit.  Happy sigh :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Mr. Bean Flipping the Bird
  • My dh got me a vanilla milkshake because I was in the mood for one,
  • @Marzipan13 I am officially jealous... tikka masala is my favorite!
    eyeroll
  • H decided to head over to a friend's house after work, so I ended up with a nice, relaxing evening to myself. I don't work tomorrow, so I bought a couple bottles of wine and then fixed up some spinach-artichoke dip.

I got into bed with the cats, and I've been sitting here eating, drinking, and watching Netflix for the past five hours. It feels amazing.
  • Inkdancer said:
    @Marzipan13 I am officially jealous... tikka masala is my favorite!
    It's my goal to learn how to make really good Indian dishes - I love their cuisine soooo muuuuuch.  And it was perfect for a chilly spring evening! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Mr. Bean Flipping the Bird
  • FI left today for a trip for 4 days.  I will actually miss him but I will enjoy relapsing into my feral state very much.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards