May 2014 Weddings

Time of reflection

I hit the 1 month to go mark today. And as excited as I am, I thought about all the things I have and all that Im thankful for. I read this morning an article about the ferry that sunk off the coast of Korea. It is such a sad thing. This following the Malaysia flight disappearance.  These families have all literally been torn apart while Im here planning the future of mine. I just want to thank my angels that I am where I am in my life and that my family is with me. I can not begin to comprehend the sadness those people are going through. I never want to take my life for granted, because Ill never know what the future holds for me. My prayers are with everybody on our journey called life.

Re: Time of reflection

• i know exactly what you mean. we just never know what may happen tomorrow. But we also cannot live our life in fear of the unknown or the "what if's." I love the quote that says something like "what if tomorrw you are only left with that which you thanked God for today?"  Kinda puts things into perspective & remebering not to take things (and people!) for granted.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards