African American Weddings
Options

I do believe it's Tues'dee

Since nothing particularly noteworthy is going on in my real life, i'mna lodge some complaints about my fictional life. 

Miss Kenya Moore - I don't usually condone violence, but your assbeating was way and far overdue.  

Porsha - that wasn't even a legit beatdown, that girl popped right back up.  If you gone lose your job over jumping on a bish, please give her what she came fuh.

Miss Olivia - Please stop treating your p_ _ _ y like a Staples Easy button and make some grown woman decisions.   Clearly you don't have a problem with dudes who commit murder when they're called to so consider Jake, he's a nice boy.

Nene I see you reppin for the biggums on Dancing with the Stars, I love that but I need you to get off my tv because you can't dance.  I'm not mad, I can't either but I ain't trying to not-dance on television.

Dear Mcdonalds drive through lady,

When I ask for extra ketchup and you tell me that one is in the bag, please understand and respect that I acknowledge that you've provided me with exactly one condiment pouch.  Please also understand and respect that extra means more than the standard and if I am to explain that on one more occasion, you'll be forced to witness a colossal snap out about the amount of tomato sauce I am entitled to.  mkay, thanks.

signed,

and those fries better be hot.

Re: I do believe it's Tues'dee

• Options
    Since nothing particularly noteworthy is going on in my real life, i'mna lodge some complaints about my fictional life. 

Miss Kenya Moore - I don't usually condone violence, but your assbeating was way and far overdue.  

Porsha - that wasn't even a legit beatdown, that girl popped right back up.  If you gone lose your job over jumping on a bish, please give her what she came fuh.

Miss Olivia - Please stop treating your p_ _ _ y like a Staples Easy button and make some grown woman decisions.   Clearly you don't have a problem with dudes who commit murder when they're called to so consider Jake, he's a nice boy.

Nene I see you reppin for the biggums on Dancing with the Stars, I love that but I need you to get off my tv because you can't dance.  I'm not mad, I can't either but I ain't trying to not-dance on television.

I was thinking all of the 100% percent

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • Options

BWAHAHAHAAAAA  !!! Leesh, where are ya'll getting these gifs, I'm stealing that one!!

• Options
    pearls687pearls687 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited April 2014

This. All of this. For real.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Lol!  T. 

don't nobody have nothing to say with their chest.    Must've been a great week!  He Is Risen.  Praise Him.  LOL!
  • Options

Thanks for the laugh @sultryzulu! I totally agree with Kenya deserving a beatdown... I did love how she went down like a ragdoll at the hands of Porsha...

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Hey Mo!  {{waves}} 

girl i'm convinced she tripped on her dress or something, there's no way in the world - adrenaline or not - lil ass Porsha should've been able to drag a woman with a workout video dead to the bed honey! lol. 
  • Options
    Does it make me raggedy if i was expecting alot more from the rhoatl fight? They made it sound like Kenya got knocked out, even her police call made it sound like that. all she did was drag her. MEH. ::shrugs:: she probly didn't even break a nail. but what i'm wondering is during that other fight at that sleepover nighty night or whatever the fluck that was, how come apollo and the rest of them didn't get fired over that bull because apollo WENT IN!!!

i was goin' somewhere else with my rant, but a case of CRS just hit me.

On another note since it's tell'em tuesday:

Dear chinese knock off dress sites,

Stop putting up pictures of super cute dresses that your pack of child laborers can't make properly. The dress was awesome and would have been perfect-but your site has shyttyazz reviews, good thing i was able to cancel within 24 hours.

Signed,

I betta NOT see 1 damm charge on my card
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    oh yeah, i remember. i was DYING when porsha called kenya a slut from the 90's. LMMMMMMFFAOOOOO!!!! #OLDHOE
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    tirathemrstirathemrs member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited April 2014
    oh yeah, i remember. i was DYING when porsha called kenya a slut from the 90's. LMMMMMMFFAOOOOO!!!! #OLDHOE
    This lol lol lol...... and when she snatched that sceptor and threw it bolmbo

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards