December 2014 Weddings

HELP!!!!!! I NEED A VENUE

Hello Ladies,

So I am in need of your help. We are planning a NYE 2014 wedding and we are still unable to settle on a Location/Venue. We definitely want a winter location  with onsite overnight accommodations. We wanted something like a resort and more than willing to have it in the Poconos or New Jersey. Half our guests are from out of town so we really need accommodations.

Please ladies if you know of a place that is willing to host our 2014 New Years Eve wedding, Please comment below.

Thank You Knotties

Re: HELP!!!!!! I NEED A VENUE

• You might have more luck checking out a local board.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • aja0813aja0813 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited May 2014
  • I am in Central New Jersey we checked out the following:
    1. Imperia in Somerset
    2. Berkeley Plaza, Berkeley Heights-- almost booked with them, great pricing, and the Garden State Fireworks company owner lives in Berkeley Heights or the town over and every new years eve they do fireworks at midnight, so you'll get some fireworks for free!
    3. Grand Marquis, Old Bridge
    4. Place on the Lake in East Brunswick
    5. Pines Manor, Edison
    6. Windsor Ballroom, we really loved Tara and the food package was incredible!
    7. South Gate Manor, Freehold

All above had availability for NYE as of the end of January.  Ultimately we chose Vegas in Randolph.  It's really new, and a club vibe which was what we wanted to create for our wedding.

Good luck planning!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards