Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Need help finding oasis colored bridal shoes

I would like to find an inexpensive, relatively short (2-3 inch), slightly blinged out heel to wear for our ceremony. I got my dress and all the bridesmaid's dresses at David's Bridal. The girls are wearing their color "oasis" but when I look through their listing of dyeable shoes, oasis is not an option. It is very similar to a teal-ish color. Does anyone know where I could find a size 11 shoe for my liking? I wouldn't be discouraged by a taller heel, however I'm about 5'9" and my FI is 6'5" and we have some shorter people in the wedding party and I don't want to look like a total giant next to them. Does this seem like I'm being too superficial?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Need help finding oasis colored bridal shoes

• Options
    I am literally in the same boat, same height, and I need the same colour shoes in the same size!! May I ask what you ended up finding? I know it was a while back.... Thanks!

• Options
    I don't think you're being superficial about the heights, but I do think it's kind of silly to search high and low for shoes that EXACT color. Hardly anyone is going to see your shoes so just pick any color you want. I got Jessica Simpson teal suade pumps that I'm wearing and it's basically the same color as Oasis. My girls are wearing Navy- doesn't mean I need Navy shoes, although navy would probably compliment good with yours if you can't find teal lol

• Options
    Womp womp. Zombie thread. I was all excited to find teal shoes.

• Options
    oh son of a B-I didn't see that it was a zombie thread when I commented!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards