Tennessee
Options

PLEASE help me find a reception/wedding site that's afforadable around Nashville!

I am recently engaged and we are planning our wedding for April of next year. I would like to have the reception inside beacause of the posobility of rain.  We will be having 150-200 people,  We are having a BIG problem finding a nice place to have it for under $1500. We don't have to have the wedding/reception in Nashville, but would prefer it to be close.  If you have any suggestions please let me know!!

Raquel

Re: PLEASE help me find a reception/wedding site that's afforadable around Nashville!

• Options
    htp2ahtp2a member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Marriot at Vanderbilt is having a great deal. The ballroom usually rents for 5000 but they are waiving the rental fee. You get all of your tables, chairs, linens, dance floors, china. You just have to use their catering, which starts at about $38 a person which isn't bad considering they include everything else. Plus you get a bridal suit for the night and one free room on your anniversary. Amy Alalouf coordinates everything from start to finish. It's a great deal! The only reason we didn't choose this one is because we wanted and indoor/outdoor option.
  • Options
    superchickensuperchicken member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ravenwood Country Club in Hermitage is very nice for an outside wedding/reception:

Also, if you don't have a photographer or baker yet, I know two great ladies in the same area:

Leila Hunt Photography:  http://www.lhuntphotography.net

Good luck!

• Options
    sboundksboundk member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You might want to try some "non typical" venues.  For example, you might try state venues and usually get a discount for being a davidson county resident and their rental fees usually aren't above $1500.  Also some other options are something my fiance and I are doing - we are having our reception at the Nashville Zoo and their prices are resonable for peak or non peak season as well as you especially get a discount if you have it on Friday or Sunday.

Also, if there is a wedding you aren't sure would offer wedding rentals, contact them - you might be surprised and it might be cheap.

Hope that helps!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Where did you end up choosing??  I am getting married in August of this year and can not find an affordable place that can house my 150 guest indoors.  I would love to pay less than $3000 just for rental some of them do not even include tables and chairs.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards