Maine
Options

inexpensive maine wedding venues?

Hi all! was wondering if anybody had any recomendations for an inexpensive outdoor location in southern maine? we are willing to setting for a venue but our first choice would be to find a place, set up a tent and throw a party! any ideas would be most helpful. Happy new years!

Re: inexpensive maine wedding venues?

• Options
    You might be able to use South Portland Parks spaces with certain restrictions. You can call the Rec Center for more info. For our ceremony we paid $50 to use the space in front of Spring Point Ledge, and then we had the reception elsewhere. If you don't have too many people and don't have alcohol, a park space like this might work.
  • Options
    I have some friends who did this at Merrill House, but it is all the way in Andover, Maine.
  • Options
    Southern Maine Vocational school has a really nice and inexpensive spot for a wedding with a ceremony by the water.  You should check them out.
  • Options
    Thank you for the responses, I'll look into them! I'm drowning in wedding venue websites... And it's only been two weeks!
  • Options
    I just booked at Moose Lake Ranch in Otisfield for an entire weekend, check their rates!
  • Options
    Daniellex14- how big is your wedding going to be at Moose Lake Ranch? It looks beautiful!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards