Getting in Shape

Shaun T

Hey everyone!  I'm getting married in October and off and on the past few years I've done Insanity which has always worked if I stuck to it.  With the wedding vastly approaching (175 days to be exact!) I've gotten into his newer workout T-25.  Crazy enough, my workout buddy is my dad!  He's more of a bike rider for his exercise but I sent him a copy of T-25 and he's been doing it everyday.  Although he's in California and I'm in Hawaii he's been a great motivator!

I was just wondering if any other brides or bridesmaids were also doing any Shaun T workouts, if so, hows your progress coming along?!

Re: Shaun T

• I'm doing T25! We started on March 17, and so far it's going really well. I've lost about an inch on my waist and love handle area. Only lost 4 pounds though...but I'm trying not to get too hung up on the number on the scale. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I love T25!  I need to order the gamma version soon.  

Follow Shawn T on facebook too, his posts usually get me motivated on days I'm feeling sluggish.  
    We had our dream wedding at Mirage on May 3, 2014! 
  • amymichelle82amymichelle82 member
    First Comment
    edited April 2014
    I haven't yet tried T25, but I LOVE Hip Hop Abs. Such a fun workout. Just FYI: I am also a bride-to-be (getting married in April 2015) and a coach. I JUST started a challenge group for brides-to-be where I'll provide one-on-one coaching and we can all share our goals and progress and lament over the stress of wedding planning. I'd love, love, love to meet other lovely brides and work together to ensure we all look our best on our wedding day. If you're interested, please e-mail me at amy.m.roberson@gmail.com or look me up on FB: www.facebook.com/coachamymichelle.

Thanks and best of luck to y'all!

Amy
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards