Ohio-Toledo

Small Reception Venue - Toledo, OH

Has anyone had their reception at a restaurant in Toledo, OH or at a small venue in Toledo, OH ?   We have not set a date yet but my fiance and I know we want to have a very small wedding.  Probably under 50 people...maybe even smaller.  I want it to be intimate, romantic and elegant.  We don't necessarily need to have a DJ and dancing but I want a really nice dinner after the ceremony.  I was married before...about 10 years ago.  I was young and I let my ex talk me into having a very casual and huge reception.  Lets just say it was not very classy so I'm trying to do things right this time.  Even though the reception will be small, I want it to feel like a really special event.  Any ideas or experiences will be greatly welcomed.

Re: Small Reception Venue - Toledo, OH

• I am looking for the same thing...Let me know if you find it!
  • I would look at Forresters on The River or The Real Seafood Company They have a really nice location, right on the water and great food. I think I read that places like Mancy's rents out a portion of their resturaunt for weddings. You could look into having it at 5/3rd Field or somewhere downtown. They may not be your cup of tea, but I know they host small weddings receptions. Hope this helps!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards