Chit Chat

Changing My Username

ohmrs2014ohmrs2014 mod
First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment First Answer
edited April 2014 in Chit Chat
So I know that we can now change our posting name/username, whatever tk calls it.  Do I start all over with my posts and badges if I change it?  I know none of the comments I made with this username will be associated with the new name, but do I basically start all over with the points, badges and all that?
Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Changing My Username

• @KnotPorscha, can you answer this?
    Anniversary

• You don't. You keep whatever you've accumulated under this username.

Also, I'm pretty sure anything you've been quoted in will show your old name, not the new name.
    Anniversary

I'm gonna go with 'not my circus, not my monkeys.'
  • ohmrs2014 you can change your username by clicking "my account" and going to "change your username" 
  • ohmrs2014 you can change your username by clicking "my account" and going to "change your username" 
    Sweet, I didn't know we could do this now! Get inundated with too many requests? ;)

• arrippaarrippa member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    ohmrs2014 you can change your username by clicking "my account" and going to "change your username" 

Thanks for the update. This is great timing since I know a few people around me just got engaged and I would not like it known that I am posting here (my old name has an identifying moniker in it)

-signed the knottie formerly known as moemacWed30594

• Just changed mine!  How easy. :)

• Woohoo username changes!
    imageDaisypath Friendship tickers
  • I'm never going to know who anyone is again, am I? Thanks, moemac.
  • I am happy.  I created my "50shadesofme" while I reading the books.  Totally regretted it like a day later LOL.
    Anniversary

• arrippaarrippa member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited May 2014
    I'm never going to know who anyone is again, am I? Thanks, moemac.

In my defense, I was too lazy to page knotporscha about it so it's their fault for making it easy to do. If it was harder, there would be less name changing. ;)

I just figured out who pinkshorts was. I still have no idea who the two above were. So, I am in your boat of not knowing who anyone is. 

ETA: I liked the name 50shadesofme and I have not read any of the books.

• arrippa said:
    I'm never going to know who anyone is again, am I? Thanks, moemac.

In my defense, I was too lazy to page knotporscha about it so it's their fault for making it easy to do. If it was harder, there would be less name changing. ;)

I just figured out who pinkshorts was. I still have no idea who the two above were. So, I am in your boat of not knowing who anyone is. 

ETA: I liked the name 50shadesofme and I have not read any of the books.

Sorry I was blueeyes for those of you who didn't figure it out. Just had a personal thing that caused me to change it! :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Oooooh fun times.  I've thought about changing my name: I'm no longer a 2014 bride, and JC gives away where I live (but it's not really a secret, I post about it all the time).  To change, yay or nay....
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

"I'm not a rude bitch.  I'm ten rude bitches in a large coat."

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards