Kentucky-Louisville

Anyone heard of Simplicity Gourmet

Apparently I signed up for some giveaway at a bridal show last month and won.

I have been doing some research and it seems like  scam.

Anyone know anything about Simplicity Gourmet?

Re: Anyone heard of Simplicity Gourmet

• kdmoellekdmoelle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, I'm thinking the same thing. I went to a bridal show in January and they kept calling and calling and calling saying I won something.  I eventually called them back and it was for some presentation for a honeymoon spot they were promoting.
  • edited December 2011
    I just talked to the two girls I went to the show with. They both got the exact same phone call making it sound like they personally won something. BS.
  • edited December 2011
    Ugh these people are SO annoying. They want you to go to a presentation for super expensive cookware. They call under a variety of numbers and sometimes different company names and buy your number from Bridal Shows. I told them numerous times to STOP calling me and they finally did. But it took a while.
  • latina40299latina40299 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

They got my phone number from a bridal show and they kept calling and calling me they wanted us to go to a presentation and said we'd get gifts,we never went and I just ignored their calls,eventually they stopped calling.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Scam, ladies.  Just stop answering...they'll stop calling eventually.
  • bmerantebmerante member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It's a scam! I almost went even though I knew it was a scam but "just in case." So glad I didn't go..... if it sounds too good to be true it probably is. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards