Ohio-Cleveland

Officiant

Why is finding an officiant so difficult? According to the internet there are a lot of great ones out there.... just they don't seem to be able to get a hold of them. Does anyone have awesome reviews on an officiant? Were they personable? Did they make the ceremony personal and remember the couple's names? What was the best way to get ahold of them?
Please and thank you <3

Re: Officiant

• Looking for the same, just started reaching out this week and haven't hear anything back!
  • Contact Brian Kelly at 440-867-1124 or djbriankelly@gmail.com. He's the afternoon DJ on wkky if you want to here him. Really great guy and will make sure that you have a great experience.
  • thanks Erikan73! I will be sure to tune in on my lunch breaks sitting in my car. I recently got a few suggestions from the ceremony location and my sister has been helping with searching...and my dad's boss' wife is a minister... but that seems like all sorts of pressure. why is it that this is the only "vendor" people come up short on having suggestions for? i mean without one a marriage is not official.
  • iI am having issues finding one too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards