Wedding Classifieds

ISO Igigi tropical beauty dress

Hi! I thought i'd try my luck here. I have a wedding to attend the end of June and really hoping to score the Igigi tropical beauty dress in a size 14/16 or 18/20. Please contact me if you have one and are willing to part with it!

Thanks!
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: ISO Igigi tropical beauty dress

• I love the dress- but I'm not ready to part with it. However, it's available on Amazon if you're willing to pay full price: http://www.amazon.com/IGIGI-Plus-Tropical-Beauty-Dress/dp/B007KBFDHW

I actually bought mine on eBay about a year ago. Just be warned on the fit- it fit me differently from other igigi dresses- I needed to get it taken in at the bust and shortened a lot. It's gorgeous but ended up costing a lot more than I expected.

Good luck!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Thanks @wandajune6 (and BOO for not wanting to give it up) lol. Is it as fabulous in person as it is online? I wasn't hoping to pay full price, i'll just stalk ebay for a little while longer! and yes, i heard that the brand runs a little on the bigger side, but didn't know about the length. Thanks for the heads up!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • It's fabulous- but probably not enough to justify the price. If you have the chance to try it on, it might be worth it.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards