Massachusetts-Boston

Tons of Glassware!!

stina3311stina3311 member
First Comment First Anniversary
edited November 2013 in Massachusetts-Boston

Hi brides to be.  We just had our wedding and it was wonderful!!! But now I have tons of vases to be sold. I have enough for 18 tables and there are two different types of centerpieces.  Each of them is made up of 3 vases with staggered heights.  I used one set to float mokara orchids with floating candle on top (see picture) and the other (which are taller and thinner stem) were used to put crystals in (which I have for sale too!) and floated a candle on top (see picture).  I also have 20 - 18inch mirrors and the staggered height tea light holders.  These pics were the mock ups I did at my house.  I have attached one from the wedding too!

I have 24 of the table name frames (as pictured) that are gorgeous and definitely add to any art deco themed wedding like ours.  Let me know if interested.

In addition to the table centerpiece vases, I also have 6 sets of 3 vases each which are still staggered heights but shorter.  These were used to line my ceremony aisle. 

I am looking to "fire sale" these items as they have taken over my apartment before and now after the wedding. Local pick up (willing to meet in the Boston area and just outside it) is preferred.  If you are intested email me at stina3311@msn.com  or message me.  Still waiting for more pictures from my photographer, and will add to the post when I receive.

imageimageimageimage

Re: Tons of Glassware!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards