Florida-North Florida

Looking for a planner in the Destin area...

Hi there! I am recently engaged and am looking to do a small beach wedding in the Destin, FL area next year. We are thinking October 25, 2014. I am in need of a wedding planner who can work with a small budget (8,000 max). And take care of everything for me, since I am located in PA. If anyone has any suggestions, please reply. Thank you!!

Re: Looking for a planner in the Destin area...

• Hi Xtina,

I'm looking for the same thing! Let me know if you have any luck!
    SoFla July Siggy - Our 1st Picture Together <3<br> Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hi! I just had my wedding on October 5th. I worked with Renee at Ceremony Design Company.  She is seriously amazing! She was so sweet and just took care of my every concern.  I felt that she just understood my vision and did everything to make it happen! If you need more information, let me know.

Check her out.... www.ceremonydesigncompany.com

• If you're looking for a photographer - www.fyimages.com

:)
  • Also, I may be able to help you in the wedding planning department! Shoot me a PM.
  • I'm looking for the same thing in April 2015.  Do you have a venue yet?  Did you get a package?  I want to get stuff planned and was curious what other people are doing.
  • mmcarravmmcarrav member
    First Comment
    edited May 2014
    Hensle13- Was she part of a package deal with a venue?  Where did you have the actual ceremony?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards