Connecticut

where did you purchase your veil

where did your purchase your veil? my wedding is in june and i still dont have my veil and i am stressing out i fell in love with two symphony brand veils but the price point at about 189 is way more than i want to spend i did look at aa and davids bridal and i dont like anything

anyone know any places in ct that have them at a disount the most i am willing to spend is about 120.00

Re: where did you purchase your veil

• Do you have pictures of what you're looking for? I bought a veil on valuveil.com and scattered Swarovski crystals on them myself. The total project cost was $25. The same veil would've cost me $250 if I bought it in a salon.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • I'm not sure where you're located but I'd try a bridal consignment store. I had my dress altered at Brides to Be in Glastonbury and they had tons of veils and other items that were more than reasonably priced.
  • i have been to brides to be its the first place i went when i started my dress journey  are those veils used or sample veils?
  • went to brides to be the sales lady was very helpful but they didnt have anything and the one veil i loved was missing beads and was falling off the comb
  • I bought mine on etsy, if you'll consider an online store. https://www.etsy.com/shop/AlisaBrides

• hyechica81hyechica81 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment First Answer
    edited May 2014
    i ended up getting mine at usabride.com reasonable prices and they are located in the usa

i got a delicate one layer swarovski crystal beaded finger tip viel in ivory for 89.99
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards