Florida-South Florida
Options

Ceremony Location in Miami

Hi ladies!

Former bride here. This forum was a huge asset to me when I was getting married in 2012 so I'm hoping you all would help me again.

Hubby's best friend is getting married in August. They've booked their reception hall and are now looking for a ceremony location. Yes, they are working kinda backwards here....But anyway, I'm trying to help them get sorted & organized.  They've book Olga's reception hall on 122ave & 8th street. They would like to find a place, out doors or indoors that's pretty but also inexpensive for approximately 50 people.  Any suggestions?

Thank you all so much in advance!

Our Furbabies: Jake, Bentley & Logan
imageimageimageFollow Me on Pinterest

Re: Ceremony Location in Miami

• Options
    Why can't they do the ceremony in the hall and during cocktail hour have the banquets team turn it around? I don't know what your budget is but the Coral Gables Congregational Church isnt far.

imageimage

• Options
    Have they thought about the Spanish Monastery in N. Miami? It is beautiful there! Also, they can go to a park, many places charge about $100 to rent an area of a park, and chair vendors are more than willing to set them up for you. My friend got married in Robins lodge park, but that's in Davie. 
  • Options
    have they thought about contacting fiu since it is in the area..

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • Options
    efontefont member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    Thanks ladies. I spoke with them both again & recommended that they see if their venue will provide them with an additional hour for the ceremony. Thankfully they did just that. :)

Our Furbabies: Jake, Bentley & Logan
    imageimageimageFollow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards