Attire & Accessories Forum

If I didn't care about the side eye.

Since I'm doing a vow renewal I know I can't get this fancy. But in a perfect world where no one would give me the side eye, I'd totally LIVE in this gown. I'd wear it to the grocery store, to pick up the kids from school, to the movies, even to the doctor's office. No one could peel it off my skin. No lies.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: If I didn't care about the side eye.

• Gorgeous
  • Love it!

• My sister actually had a wedding dress photo shoot- we decorated her backyard and we all dug out our gowns. We spend too much money on these dresses to only wear them once!
  • I've started making a lot of local friends (joined a book club!), and a lot of the girls in the group are married. I TOTALLY want to have a "wear your wedding dress" tea party, just as an excuse for us to dig up our fancy dresses.
    I think that's such a fun idea! 

Also, OP, that dress is gorgeous!
  • I am enjoying this post so much.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Ah! My dress is very very similar to that!! Yay!

I'd totally go for a wedding dress tea party. But I cant sit in my dress. I'd need to lean against a bar stool haha

image   image   image

• SUCH a pretty dress!!!
  • One of my women's groups had a wedding dress fashion show of vintage dresses.  It was a fund raiser, and some of the dresses were donated.  I couldn't come close to fitting into my dress from 1976, but it was fun to see all the styles.  A smaller lady modeled my dress and pouffy veil. Gee, dresses used to have sleeves!
    httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards