South Carolina

Best Beach House Venues?

That don't cost a million dollars (insert sarcasm) to rent? Oceanfront would be nice. I would want to have the ceremony and reception there. Up to 100 guests. Thanks gals :)

Re: Best Beach House Venues?

• Hello Bride to be and congrats on your upcoming event

If you are still in the market for a photographer I am a local photographer in the Myrtle Beach area and have reasonable packages with quality work.  

Kimmie 

Kim_Roberts86@yahoo.com
  • I'm planning a wedding at the Robinini through Avocet Properties - up to 80 people.  I found the rates reasonable for my post-labor day wedding and it is oceanfront.  Wedding hasn't happened yet so I can't say too much, but I can say that Amanda Jackson and Avocet have been very responsive and accommodating.  Plus, we've rented several houses across the street through them for our guests and Amanda has been great.

• Hi Montanaleem!  We're thinking about renting Robinini for our venue and we were wondering if you had the event upstairs or downstairs.  We're going to have about 65+ people and we don't know if it's possible to do a buffet style dinner anywhere but the bottom floor.  Can you tell me how you had yours?  Thanks so much!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards