Not Engaged Yet
Options

OLW

Dear stuff in my old apartment,

Could you please move yourself to the new place?

Sincerely,
Dreading moving

Dear FI,

I love you and I love my ring! Things are going so well. Now let's get cracking on those potential venues and budget.

Love,
Your fiancee

Dear dad,

Please get better and get released from the hospital this week. I miss you.

Sincerely,
Your daughter

Dear horse,

Behave today ok? I need to be able to get on you by myself so that means so side stepping, backing up or wiggling.

Love,
Your human

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: OLW

• Options
    Dear H's stepmom,

Please start being nice to him. He didn't do anything wrong and you're being rude for no reason. I'm tired of you always having something to be angry with. Get over yourself!

Dear new home,

I can't wait to live in you!!!! I want to redecorate and spread out!

Dear possible new puppy baby,

Please be what H is looking for! I can't wait to visit you in two weeks!

• Options
    Dear @southernpeach89,

Congratulations on your new home! Yay!

xoxo,
    laurita

Please go nicely today. I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!

Best Regards,
    Laura

No more knotting until you get some work done.

Seriously,
    girl who needs to meet her deadlines
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    Dear Bank,

If you don't give us a closing date today I am going to go postal. 

Love,
    Girl who is losing her freaking mind and just wants to get into her house!

Dear Bruins,

Step it up! That performance last night was less than stellar.

Love,
    Devoted Hockey Fan

friends tv show funy
  • Options
    labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its

Dear puppy,

You are so cute and sweet and you smell so nice after your bath. However, it'd be really awesome if you never ever ever jump out of the car window ever ever again. I'm surprised and yet not surprised at all that you did that. You seriously scared mommy and I'm really glad you came to me instead of taking off across the parking lot and into the street.

Love, fur-mom

~~~

Dear Mom,

When I tell you to hold and watch my dog because I'm worried she might jump out of the window after me I seriously mean it. As proven by my dog leaping out of the car yesterday. If I say Cinders is likely to do something it's probably going to happen so please take me more seriously next time and/or keep the windows closed. I don't really care that your dogs want to hang their heads out...they aren't 40 lb acrobats like my dog apparently is.

I love you but seriously listen next time, your oldest

PS. Thanks for buying lunch and paying for Cinders' bath yesterday...but I'm still not sure if it was worth getting my car covered in a veritable carpet of golden retriever fur.

~~~

Dear FI,

I love you soooo much! I'm excited for our first pre-marital counseling session tomorrow! Thank you for doing all the things lately...like mowing the lawn and fixing the sink. I am not especially handy and I really really appreciate that you are!

Love you to the moon and back again, your FI(ee)

• Options
    Dear FI,

Thank you for priming all of our centerpieces last night so we can finally get them painted!  I appreciate everything you do for our wedding and I love that you are so involved in it. You are amazing. And thanks for taking us out for Mexican last night :) I needed a margarita.

Love,
    your FI <3

-----------------------------------------

Dear Wedding Brain,

Stop. Just stop. I'm trying to listen to processional songs and I don't appreciate you making me tear up at every single one of them. I'm at work. I don't want to cry. I'm not even a crier! What are you doing to me?!

No love,
    Girl who has turned into a big, emotional sap.

------------------------------

Dear September 6th,

Please hurry. I just want to be married and to be able to call FI my H.

Love,
    Bride-to-be Sev

-----------------------------
    Dear Watson,

Thank you for being a good doggy lately. I like you a lot better when you are normal and not running laps around the coffee table for no reason like a maniac. Calm yourself.

Love,
    Momma.

----------------------------
    Dear Weather,

I love you this week. 70's and 80's I can live with :) I'm so happy that FI and I have been able to get outside and take walks. Keep it up, kthanks.

Love,
    Indiana girl.
    Anniversary

• Options
    Dear co-worker who makes a (bad) habit of interrupting EVERYONE,

I apologize in advance for bitch slapping you later today. Please don't sue me...and shut the F*CK up already!

At my wits end,
    Co-worker who will take one for the team

Dear Gus,

I'm second guessing bringing you into work and it's only been 40 minutes. Pretty please with dog treats on top, stop farting under my desk.

XoXo,
    Mama who needs a gas mask

Dear Self,

Friendly reminder: just because you got your Board report finished doesn't mean you can slack off allllll day on the knot. Or can you??

Signed,
    Conflicted 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    labrolabro member

Dear @buddysmom80,

I know I've plugged this Etsy designer already but this is the store I got my headband from. She also sells belts and custom designs at your request: https://www.etsy.com/shop/VioGemini

Other ideas for sparkly belts!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/120499345/pearlco-bridal-sash-wedding-belt-lace?ref=br_feed_20&br_feed_tlp=weddings

https://www.etsy.com/listing/123885156/on-sale-sash-belt-bridal-sash-wedding?ref=br_feed_28&br_feed_tlp=weddings (this one you can buy with a red sash!)

https://www.etsy.com/listing/122580349/rhinestone-crystal-bridal-belt-jeweled?ref=br_feed_9&br_feed_tlp=weddings (shipping is kind of pricey though but I think this style would be perfect for your dress!)

https://www.etsy.com/listing/119609001/swarovski-crystal-bridal-sash?ref=br_feed_18&br_feed_tlp=weddings (I really like this one)

https://www.etsy.com/listing/123524035/swarovski-rhinestone-pearl-wedding-sash?ref=br_feed_38&br_feed_tlp=weddings (very customizable, seems reputable)

Good luck! You are SO gorgeous in your dress!

Love, LaPeanut

• Options

@severmilli12 you must have a ton of patience because I couldn't handle FI painting ANYTHING WR. Hi, I'm a control freak. Also I'm the same way about music. I FINALLY found a father-daughter dance song and I was crying in my office. I have to ask my dad what he thinks of it, if he doesn't like it, I'll cry again.....why is music becoming the most difficult thing to plan????

@lapeanut1018 I like some of those choices!!! I'm trying to avoid pearls since my dress doesn't have any pearl beading. Once I finish my work for the day (in a few minutes) I'll start a new post, but WOW one of those (I can't remember which link) might be the one!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • Options

Dear boss,

You and all of the other managers are out for the rest of the week! It's going to be so quiet here and I'm going to get work done without being interrupted!

Love, employee who loves when the office is half empty

------------------------

Dear self,

Bosses being away is not an excuse to spend ALL DAY on the knot. Do some work. And schedule yourself a hair cut, this is getting ridiculous.

Love, self

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    Dear buddysmom,

I love your dress too!!

Love
    Irish

Dear C,

From the bottom of my heart, thank you. You've been so awesome and understanding while I work out wtf is going on with me. It's not particularly pleasant and I know I'm a freakin mess, thank you for not being a butt about it all. Also, thank you for making my birthday awesome. We didn't do a whole lot, but you made it special.

Love
    R

Dear next Tuesday,

Can you please be here already?? I need to know what's going on.

Love,
    Tired of endless periods

Dear work,

Do yourself today, I'm not feeling it.

No love,
    Girl that needs more sleep

Dear Blackhawks,

Wtf was your deal last night?? You let them score four goals in the THIRD period?!?!! Uuuugh. Get it together.

Love
    Devoted hockey fan
  • Options
    ShallowSeasShallowSeas member
    edited May 2014
    @buddysmom80 It was spray paint and I am awful with spray paint. Every time I try to paint something I get little drippies in the paint and I really didn't want to take a chance at ruining our centerpieces. I'm usually a control freak too but I was glad FI was able to paint them. I can only imagine how they would look if I did it... :\  I was reading tips about writing wedding vows the other day and started to write down ideas that I had and what I might want in mine...started bawling when I read it. At work  -_- 
    Anniversary

• Options

Dear Old Home,

Thank you for selling.  Now H and I can be together in a month!

-Grateful home owner

--------------------------------------------------------

Dear Future Home,

Please present yourself pronto.  I love my Mom but living with her and H for more than a month is going to put a damper on things involving snuggling.

-Future home owner

---------------------------------------------------------

Dear H,

You are so patient through this commuting nightmare.  I can't wait to see you in person tonight! :)

All my love,

W

-------------------------------------------------------

Dear Self,

1 1/2 weeks of working out every day for at least 45 minutes!  Whoooo, hooo!  Keep it up and you will see progress.

-Needs to fit back in to her LBD

• Options
    Dear Wednesday,

Why are you still here?  Isn't it Friday yet??

Sincerely,
    This week is going too slow!!

Dear Stitches

So glad you're gone!!  Now I can put lotion on the incision site.

Sincerely
    Digs

Dear @Buddysmom80

I love your dress too!!

Digs

Dear Perfect Weather

Please feel free to stick around - I mean it - stick around... don't go anywhere!!

Your BFF
    Lovin' the nicer weather

Anniversary
  • Options
    @TwoDimes I don't, but I'm gonna start now! That's hilarious!
    Anniversary

• Options
    Dear self,

Why did you decide to get sick now? This is not fun at all I feel like crap you better, get better fast!!!

Love,
    Sick me

Dear condo,

Please get yourself rented, I just want one less thing to worry about right now.

Love,
    Me

Dear FI,
    I love you so much, more and more every day.  It's getting closer, so excited about the song we chose for our first dance last night. yay

Love,
    Your soon to be wife

Anniversary

• Options
    Dear friend from out of town,

I'm pretty annoyed that you said we were going to hang out last night, and then you disappeared on me and weren't answering your phone.  I didn't go to yoga because I thought I'd get to see you, and I basically feel dumb for canceling other plans because of you. I only get to see you once a year.  I guess we're trying again tonight, but I'm not canceling my plans for you again, so you'll just have to deal with my yoga class and Skype date with BF.

Love you, but it seems like we're on different planets.
    ---
    Dear BF,

I hate this distance between us.  I'm so glad you're pursuing your dream career, but let's figure out how we can end up on the same side of the earth pretty soon, okay?  The 10-hour time difference is getting to me.  I love you.

Just want to hug you.  Or, you know, be in the same city as you.
    ---
    Dear job,

Fuck you.  I can't wait to be done with you in less than 2 months.

Disgruntled employee
  • Options
    labrolabro member
    @TwoDimes Thank goodness the car was in park! I wanted to be so mad at her but I was just glad she actually listened when I called her to me. I was also thankful the store owners knew me so I could let Cinders inside and keep an eye on her while I was in there.

• Options
    Dear Metformin,

I absolutely LOATHE you.  I'm tired of feeling nauseous 24/7.  I'm tired of being disgusted by meat.  I'm tired of having vivid, scary nightmares which leave me exhausted ever since I started you.

Kindly GFY, and get your shit together.

Warm regards,

Shoes.

---

Dear Body,

If you're going to suffer through Metformin, can you at least get skinny doing so?

Signed,
    So tired of people asking me when I'm due.

---

Dear Brand New Sperrys,

You're adorable, but I had no idea breaking you in would be this painful.  Man do I regret not packing socks/bandaids to work.  Owwie!

No love,
    Shoes' feet.

---

Dear New Job,

I love you hardcore.  We can be friends.

-Newest employee

---

Dear DH,

Thank you for waiting on me hand and foot while I've been nauseous, exhausted, and grumpy.  And thank you for being nice to me even though I've gained 40 lbs. since we got together.  

Love,
    Wifey

---

Dear Anniecat,

How many times do we have to have this conversation?  I am Mommy.  I am not prey.  Just because I pace around in the morning when getting ready does not mean you should pounce at me from every corner, and then run away meowing.

Signed,

Playtime is AFTER work.  You're lucky you're cute.
  • Options
    dsp2013dsp2013 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    Dearest Butterball,

I love you already, but for the love of all things holy will you stop making me sick.  

Signed,

Mama tired of feeling hungover

-----------------------

Simon,

You are the clingiest furball I've ever met.  Please give me some freakin space.

Regards,

Will find you when I need cuddle time

-------------------------

Dear H,

I'm sorry your back hurts.  It's sucks watching you be in pain.  However,  I have no sympathy for you if all you're going to do is whine about it.  Call a damn doctor and actually take some pain meds.  You can't fix it unless you try.

Sincerely,

Cranky Wife
  • Options
  • Options
    Dear new eye doctor,

You get to meet me tomorrow - aren't you psyched?!  Please be a quick and painless appt so I can get new specs so I can see!

-Your best patient ever

Dear houses we're seeing on Saturday,

I'm so excited to meet you!  I hope one of you is the one!  That would be awesome.  Also, I found the ugliest house in the whole world.  We will not be seeing or buying that one.

-Future home owner!!

Dear Grey's,

I'm watching an old episode and Addison is still on it.  I miss Private Practice.

-I liked PP more than Greys

Dear DMV,

I made it in and out of you in 30 minutes with a new name today.  I AM SO PROUD OF YOU FOR NOW SUCKING!

-Happy customer (I never thought I'd say that in the same frame as DMV)

Dear sis,

I can't believe you had a PPD.  But that was ballsy to actually admit it when confronted, haha.  I still love you and your hubs!

-Big sis who realized you were lying since your "name change" took like less than a day and mine took OVER THREE WEEKS.  I'm kinda glad it took as long for you in real life too, haha
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Dear mass flow controller,

Why for the LOVE OF GOD will you not function?

---

Dear co-worker,

Thank you for taking your entire day to help me try to troubleshoot the MFC. I feel better now that we're bringing in a third person when he gets back.
  • Options
    @keptinstitches I legit changed my major from chem engineering to straight chemistry after taking the most boring class in the world about mass flow (it was supposed to be intro to chem E, but it was boring as crap with a terrible teacher) 
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • Options
    Dear Ma Nature,

You make me nervous when you let it hail while the sun is shining. Let's play nice this spring, k?

Signed,
    The girl who is scared of tornadoes 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

Dear Psych nursing,

Are you done yet?!?!?!!?!?!?! I want to get to the two weeks I have off from school!

Ready to see people and do things,

Almost not a student anymore

Dear self,

Nothin' but love right now. This has been a crazy time in your life, it hasn't been perfect by any means, and I'm so proud of the way you've handled it and grown. You're taking care of yourself, you're accomplishing things, and you're happy. Life is good because you're making it that way; keep it up!

Ever so cheesily yours,

Don't mind me, I'm just enjoying this moment of pure contentedness

Dear kitchen,

Next time I walk into you, please have some Oreo cupcakes with cream cheese icing. And also some Hawaiian pizza.

Love,

Having some cravings that PB & J just aren't helping with

Dear USA channel,

Bridesmaids is on? The night before my exam?

No love,

That was a cruel thing to do

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards